• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TBAC 338 Ultra Gen2 vs. CGS Hekate

HOLLYW00D

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2012
WI
Have these two been directly/indirectly compared, yet? I'd be thankful to see the "shooter's ear" numbers in .338, .30, and 6.5, if anyone's stumbled upon a comparison that includes these two cans. TIA.

I’m a big cgs and tbac fan, I have a couple cans from each manufacturer but the hekate only comes in 3/4x24 direct thread so any other pitch you’ll need a thread adapter. I have a Hyperion K that’s direct thread but it’s dedicated to one gun in that pitch so I don’t care. Just something to consider.

I’m a big cgs and tbac fan, I have a couple cans from each manufacturer but the hekate only comes in 3/4x24 direct thread so any other pitch you’ll need a thread adapter. I have a Hyperion K that’s direct thread but it’s dedicated to one gun in that pitch so I don’t care. Just something to consider.
Looks like the 5/8-24 may be a more widely available option, now:

Looks like the 5/8-24 may be a more widely available option, now:

CGS only lists it as 3/4 on their site, but their site is terrible. Doesn’t even list the length or weight of their own can.