• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TBAC CB2HUB vs Energetic Armory CB2HUB

sjbryan65

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Franklinton, NC
Anybody have any reasons to go with the actual TBAC adapter over the EA one? I would prefer to go with the TBAC obviously since it is their system and I would place the most trust in their product but their adapter is proving difficult to find in stock... I can pick up the EA one no problem. Thanks in advance for your info and opinions!

Ecco machine had to fix my EA adapter. The taper was cut incorrectly. I did not contact EA only because Ecco was recoring my can and fixed the taper while the can was there.

We're probably 10-12 weeks out on more of those. Sorry for the delay!
Thanks for the reply Zak! Based on the replies so far sounds like my best bet is to wait for the genuine TBAC product. Can I get on a list to get one once yall have them ready? Thanks.

Anybody have any reasons to go with the actual TBAC adapter over the EA one? I would prefer to go with the TBAC obviously since it is their system and I would place the most trust in their product but their adapter is proving difficult to find in stock... I can pick up the EA one no problem. Thanks in advance for your info and opinions!
My EA adapters do not thread fully flush onto the cone of my TBAC CB’s, but my TBAC adapter does. Never had a baffle strike but I will only use the TBAC brand going forward.

My EA adapters do not thread fully flush onto the cone of my TBAC CB’s, but my TBAC adapter does. Never had a baffle strike but I will only use the TBAC brand going forward.
I had the same problem and as I mentioned above Ecco machine fixed my EA adapter if you want to get yours fixed. I don't know what he'll charge but I'm 100% sure it will be reasonable since half of his business is fixing or upgrading other companies shit.

Reactions: Guns&WhiteWater