• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Technically still a 22lr

@Geno C.
I was wondering if that would make it to GP today. Beauty.

@mikeshaw2
It's a centerfire 22 LR with the long rifle case capacity and dimensions.

22 Hornet is much, much larger, and so is the 22 CCM which is based on the CF 22 Mag.

Reactions: Geno C.
Hey @Geno C. what’s the up date on the project?

Make your way to the what’s your view thread and post some pictures of the carnie life.

How are the boys?
This time of year I’m just trying to keep my head above water 😂 link the thread and I’ll do my best

Hmm, so I’m thinking anyone who would like to experiment with this without building/modifying a custom action could just try it in a Thompson Center Contender with the firing pin selector set to centerfire. Furthermore, if the charts I’ve read are correct, they made bores in 12 twist and 16 twist.
As for the gent contemplating modifying a Rem 580 series, I’ve heard of it being done and chambered to .22hornet, but didn’t see the gun. Fellow said it did crack a couple of the locking lugs. Also, I’d recommend lapping the lugs for full engagement (you’ll likely be surprised how erratic it is), but remember to check headspace afterwards.