• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Ted Nugent branded ammo

Re: Ted Nugent branded ammo

I think I need to buy a box just to have- something to go "bet you've never seen this before" with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Zombie, Nugent... What's next? Unicorn ammo? </div></div>

Well, the Zombie ammo is for shooting Zombies. The Nugent ammo is most certainally not for shooting Nugent.
grin.gif

I've seen shooting celebrity endorsed firearm products, but this is a little over the top.

Unicorn ammo.
smile.gif

Say what you will, but I can't think of a better endorsement especially for a hunting round. I'd wager he's shot more animals (number and variety) than most here.

Plus it's the Nug. How can you hate him?

^^^ I agree. I don't think it's over the top. Now, if it was someone like Kim Kardashian or whatever, than yes, I'd say it's ridiculous.

love him or hate him he is one of our best spokesman for the hunting and shooting sport. with his big ass name and ego he knows alot of people and has some pull in our direction. really cant watch his shows any more though, kinda over the top.

Bout like The Duck Commander Federal Black Cloud ammo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fixed it
nugentpoaching.jpg
</div></div>
I love it killer ammo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pdogsbeware</div><div class="ubbcode-body">^^^ ... Now, if it was someone like Kim Kardashian or whatever, than yes, I'd say it's ridiculous. </div></div>

Ha I would want some Kim Kardashian ammo... just to be able to say "I shot Kim Kardashian... *cough* ammo *cough*"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stacyp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1 box would look cool in my gun room. </div></div>

Yup, right next to the Monica cigars and the Ron White Scotch!!!! LOL!

I have developed an ill opinion over time from watching Nugent's public exploits. Nugent is a more a detriment vs. a positive public representation of pro-gun efforts. Granted, he is not in politics and is exercising freedoms he holds strongly. His core beliefs are generally agreeable. I rather he stays off public media in his rants or mix firearms to be further mis-represented on public stage. He has little ability to relate, sway, or provide reason common to various upbringings or beliefs. His supportive arguments most often involve conflict or death situations that while are justified (IMO) the resulting summary leaves the masses set (reinforced) in the ideals they previously held.

I think it's a great idea to brand an iconic figure like Ted Nugent on an ammo product!

He is one of the most outspoken pro-gun advocates of our time, and he's not afraid to call out the 'Big Dogs' on their BS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boomholzer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have developed an ill opinion over time from watching Nugent's public exploits. Nugent is a more a detriment vs. a positive public representation of pro-gun efforts. Granted, he is not in politics and is exercising freedoms he holds strongly. His core beliefs are generally agreeable. I rather he stays off public media in his rants or mix firearms to be further mis-represented on public stage. He has little ability to relate, sway, or provide reason common to various upbringings or beliefs. His supportive arguments most often involve conflict or death situations that while are justified (IMO) the resulting summary leaves the masses set (reinforced) in the ideals they previously held.

</div></div>

I'm with you.

anyone have the specs on his stuff? especially 10mm ...nug loves 10mm!

Mike waddel has his name on every thing, theirs a chuckadams bow. hell the nug spends a lot of time and money helping kid and the troops so if he can make a buck putting his face on ammo good for him if more of us spoke out like himwe would be better off. M