• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Teen kidnaps little boy from his home who is found dead on Texas street

Choid is a literal FED.

remember that.
So we're supposed to fear him because he is a die hard racist/communist working for the government to try and entrap us? Orwell may not have said it, but it's true nonetheless that in a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Is he trying to get us to hate the Federal Government more than we already do? If so he should get a fucking medal for all his good work.

NYPost headline:

Teen busted for allegedly kidnapping sleeping boy later found dead on Texas street​

The Dallas Morning News headline:

Police identify 18-year-old man arrested in connection with 4-year-old’s Mountain Creek slaying​

See the difference

I didn’t know that. Certainly changes things.
You take a govt paycheck @Choid?
lol. Never have, never would. Never received a check from the government for anything. It's just a way of smearing somebody who thinks differently than they do. This is a group of free thinkers that is so worried about dissent that they cannot stomach one person who might have a slightly different point of view. Pathetic.

They better push for the death penalty on that one.

Kidnapping and murder of a child begs for it.

Also who let him out of the cage in the first place, he was wearing some ankle monitor so he was obviously a known dangerous criminal.

And a complete, and utter, PIECE OF SHIT!

Just like the Perp. Exactly just like the Perp!
Yes, checks notes, I said that it is stupid to paint this as an indictment of black people in general, and even dumber to go on about lynching one, as compared to a monster who kidnapped and killed a kid. Seems like I am a piece of shit, just like the perp! You are such a pathetic fool, it must hurt inside your little brain.

He's a killer who happens to be black, not some indictment of a whole race, for Christ's sake. Let the system work, and stop with the lynch mob fantasies. It's a bad look for all involved.
If you cannot begin to see a pattern, a trend, a rule, you cannot be paying close attention. Or do you just automatically take the opposite position just to be contrary? That's also seems to be a trend.

Reactions: NoDopes and Mwalex
If you cannot begin to see a pattern, a trend, a rule, you cannot be paying close attention. Or do you just automatically take the opposite position just to be contrary? That's also seems to be a trend.
I do like taking contrary positions, that is for sure. But, if black people are 13% of US population, then they are about 40 million people, and blacks kill whites about 500 times per year, so each black person kills 0.00001219512 white people per year. If you are asking me whether, as a white person, I feel statistically afraid of black violence, the answer is obviously no. The numbers hardly point to black people being rampant killers, and I am more interested in real numbers than in trends and narratives I might be fed or might perceive.

I do like taking contrary positions, that is for sure. But, if black people are 13% of US population, then they are about 40 million people, and blacks kill whites about 500 times per year, so each black person kills 0.00001219512 white people per year. If you are asking me whether, as a white person, I feel statistically afraid of black violence, the answer is obviously no. The numbers hardly point to black people being rampant killers, and I am more interested in real numbers than in trends and narratives I might be fed or might perceive.
The statistic that got my attention, and it's been posted on here several times, shows that black-on-white violent crime, not just murders, occurs at a rate of 5 or 6 to one. That's from the protected 13%ers class. A dose of reality would be to drive through the west or south sides of chicago after 5pm on any given day. It's bound to be a game changer, IF you survive.

The statistic that got my attention, and it's been posted on here several times, shows that black-on-white violent crime, not just murders, occurs at a rate of 5 or 6 to one. That's from the protected 13%ers class. A dose of reality would be to drive through the west or south sides of chicago after 5pm on any given day. It's bound to be a game changer, IF you survive.
That's true, and it is a problem. But it is still a statistical anomaly among black people, even if it is not a statistical anomaly among murderers. That is my whole problem with the premise obliquely put forward in this thread. Tar the subset of the population who happen to be murderers all you want, but don't tar the rest of the people who happen to look a certain way as killers because an outsized number of killers happen to look the same. In other words, if you have a population of murderers, you might find a lot of black people, but don't think that that means that if you have a population of black people then you likely have a lot of murderers.

And you couldn't get me to go to Chicago, the shitty parts or the nice parts, if you paid me.

Look at the numbers in the link I posted.

Look at the numbers in the link I posted.
I agree with your numbers and a lot of the analysis. Their bottom line is that blacks are 3x more likely to commit a crime than are whites. I accept that as fact. My point is that the vast majority of people do not commit violent crimes. It is a tiny minority of whites, and a slightly larger, but still tiny, minority of blacks. So assuming that a criminal violent criminal has a reasonable chance of being black makes sense. However, assuming a black person has a reasonable chance of being a violent criminal does not. That's it.

My other point was that on a site like this, which is already likely watched, you have to be some special kind of moron to start talking about what amounts to lynch mob justice towards a black teen. For a number of reasons. First, of course, it is reprehensible. Second, for your own good, and third, if neither of those bother you, for Frank's sake as he lets us come fuck around here and probably doesn't appreciate that kind of look.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
I got banned for two weeks because of my reply to a similar thread.

NYPost headline:

Teen busted for allegedly kidnapping sleeping boy later found dead on Texas street​

The Dallas Morning News headline:

Police identify 18-year-old man arrested in connection with 4-year-old’s Mountain Creek slaying​

See the difference
I saw that. "Busted" *snort* Like he was caught smoking pot.
Whatever communist operative pos who wrote that should be publicly beat.

Black violence story of the day: Black woman in Augusta, Georgia, beats a white women in a Little Caesars restaurant while her small child tries to help. Store employees merely look on.

I don't disagree with you. I just fucking HATE you. You are a total hypocrite scumbag.

I hate you as much as I love all my black brothers who embrace being an American and who make the most of all their opportunities just like the rest of us. I hate you as much as I love my black brother Carlitos who I deer hunt with. The only real enemies I have in my own country are communist morons like you, and the faster you get your little leftist revolution the faster things will all be set right.

I completely expect you to pretend like you're some Ibrahim Kendi, anti-racist. There is no one more racist and wicked than you. You have it completely and 100% backwards. There ARE NO RACES in Homo Sapiens, period. There is only superficial skin color, and it is YOU who are trying to make this the central and most important feature of all human beings, so you only have yourself to blame for this X1000.

Any racism or hate you see here is entirely YOUR doing. Your beliefs are 100% racists, and you are a fucking idiot. That you are going to get back the evil shit you're dealing only shocks idiots like you. Those of us who are actually not racists, and want race relegated to be no more important than the color of your eyes, fucking hate racist morons like you with all our being. You are the worst enemy every American has, and the more successful you are the closer we come to being able to confront and rectify the rot you represent.