• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    Looks like a slight resemblance to Transformers... IF so, I know I'll like it.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VZZ0PnDZdZk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Michael Bay never met a childhood he couldn't ruin....

Michael Bay never met a childhood he couldn't ruin....

So true. I watched the trailer, and I didn't like it, but I think of it like a train wreck. I'll go see it just to see how bad it is, having no expectations of actually liking it, other than Megan Fox.

Did you by chance have a hand in this one Dogtown?

Fuck no. So far this year I've been dealing with a giant lizard smashing about in San Francisco and a separate film about intelligent apes run amok in my old neck of the woods just north of there. Hobbit3 is just around the corner though...

So, just got back from seeing this steaming pile of dung... Probably the worst movie I've gone to in theaters in well over a year. So incredibly bad. Michael Bay certainly took a big turd on anything cool about the source material in this one. A couple laughs here and there, a few 90's references, but other than that two minutes the other 1:28 sucked.