• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tell me about Kentucky

Watch Justified , you'll learn a lot about kintuky. You know why they call it kintuky ,,,, cause everyone there is kin to each other. Lol.

Reactions: BCP
Lexington native, currently live in New Albany IN, go to Bowling Green frequently for NCM Motorsports Park.

Nashville is pretty close to BWG, but more expensive.

I like Kentucky…good people, reasonable taxes, good hunting and fishing, solidly conservative despite a current Democratic governor who went overboard with COVID restrictions.

No real mountains and the humidity thing is no joke though!

Reactions: HD1911 and BCP
One thing that people who move here from out west don't get is that there is no concept of "public lands" east of the Mississippi.

You can't just pack up the truck and pick a spot to go camping or shooting. Everything is private land except for some parks. Camping in those parks is strictly regulated but shooting is completely banned.

You can shoot on your own land right up until your neighbor sells to a developer.

A few years back I looked around to see where I would like to move when I leave "the hot box" (aka Central Florida). I visited a bunch of places and I decided that East TN between Chattanooga and Knoxville offered the most "must haves". I ended up buying a lot near Sweetwater TN that I'm currently trying to figure out how to get a house built on.

Kentucky gave birth to Scott Deshields and Kentucky Ballistics ..... nuff said . Should be your first clue to stay away !

One thing that people who move here from out west don't get is that there is no concept of "public lands" east of the Mississippi.

You can't just pack up the truck and pick a spot to go camping or shooting. Everything is private land except for some parks. Camping in those parks is strictly regulated but shooting is completely banned.

You can shoot on your own land right up until your neighbor sells to a developer.

I remember when some random Snipers Hide guy decided he wanted to move to "The South" so he bought a house on 5 acres in way-out-there Georgia. That thread was pretty hilarious. Culture Shock is a thing.

Watch Justified , you'll learn a lot about kintuky. You know why they call it kintuky ,,,, cause everyone there is kin to each other. Lol.

Saw episode of COPS in Tennessee where a guy was fighting with his cousin, then the neighbors were like "no that's his girlfriend" "no it's his cousin". Dude was fucking his cousin lmao.