• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tell me I am wrong.

Shanghai McCoy

Private
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2013
    Oklahoma
    Watching the OU O State game. Schooner comes out and they make it a big deal that it is the first female schooner driver. I DON'T FUCKING CARE!!!! I don't care what your gender is. I don't care what your skin color is. It is not important. What is important is the person that you are inside. I have never liked when media points this out and we make a big deal about it. It's stupid and a cancer on our country.

I do care what gender you are these hands haven't had a tube steak in them except my own so I have a record going that I don't want to break.

Reactions: Barelstroker

Attachments

• 20201121_204113.jpg
      20201121_204113.jpg
      241.2 KB · Views: 54
    We’re all pink on the inside.

But was she attractive?

Not that it matters, after all... its who you are inside that matters...

But was she attractive?

Not that it matters, after all... its who you are inside that matters...

Who you are on the inside , one question would she be able to fit in a row boat ?

Wait.a schooner is a sailing yacht...anyway I can admit I was wrong too..

ok not sure how it helps but your wrong , I also have no idea why you would want people you don't know to tell you your wrong , but your wrong . You probably should have asked people to read why you could be wrong before asking they to just say it . But if it makes you feel better Id again be happy to oblige and say your wrong . lol :giggle:

Toyota Prius.
    How does your rules work for people that own more than one?
    FIFY

There's no apostrophe when you're making a word plural.

If something had belonged to the Nazis, then you would use an apostrophe.
    Pre i, pre us', pre eses? < --- for pronunciation and not spelling.