• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Tell me something...

Hi,

It is pretty common knowledge that the vendors that support snipers hide will offer a discount for being a hide member. The amounts are up to the vendor and the purchaser. It has to do with MAP thing...that is why almost every retailer has the barrels listed at exact same price....because Proof mandates it but Proof does not mandate what they actually sell it at as long as it is not advertised at said price.

Also---In regards to your rifle ad....it is for a rifle built by a company that does not exist anymore. So there will be absolutely no direct support from the company that built it. All support will have to come from indirect sources which cost more than going to the source itself...but your rifle essentially has no source :)

Sincerely,
Theis
The guy that built that rifle isn't hard to find.
He's busy building similar things.
I may know the previous owner of this rifle as well.

R

Reactions: 1J04

Not too bad. Sadly, I HAD to recreate this - in like 3 minutes...

Smeagol_Nightforce.jpg

Reactions: 1J04
I don't understand why newbies can not believe that my Sixty Thousand Dollar Gen one smoothie is not worth it

I think this this was $60,000 when I joined. With inflation it’s gotta be worth at least twice that now.

Thank for the input fellas.