• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Teludyne Straight Jacket Barrel System

Alpine Gunworks

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2012
SLC, UT
www.alpinegunworks.com
Curious to hear if anyone has used this barrel system or has any experience with it? I find the technology interesting especially after designing high end electronics for the military that required removal of heat from electronics without a fan/convection cooling. We used heat pipes, vapor chambers, annealed pyrolytic graphite, and even looked at nanotube technology, but this technology from Teludyne seems to be better than everything that's out there. I have a hard time believing their claims but I could be wrong (and have been many times).

Is it just a carbon wrapped barrel with a sleeve?

StraightJacket Barrel System guarantees sub-MOA accuracy, MoszillaTeludyne | Game-Changing Barrel Technologies

This goes to show your accuracy comes from your barrel, ammo, guy behind the rifle, and your trigger. I think that's the order of importance but curious to hear your thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZvRIVorJAI

Also curious to hear your thoughts on the Teludyne Straight Jacket Barrel System...