• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Templar Tactical Firearms suppressor demo days!!!

lroseen

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2006
Utah
Templar Tactical Firearms will be putting on a few demo days around the country to show our Suppressors to dealers and potential customers.

I will be in the following areas putting on a demo day within the next few weeks. Arrangements are still being made for exact times and locations.

Phoenix, AZ Sunday Sept 2nd from 3 to 7pm. Send me a PM on here if interested in attending and I will get you directions.

Salt Lake City, UT Monday Sept 10th at the PMAA Range from 3 to 5pm.

Bozeman, MT Sept 12th or 13th

Denver, CO Sept 14th or 15th

I will update this post as I have more information.

Re: Templar Tactical Firearms suppressor demo days!!!

I'd urge anyone in the market for a Suppressor to check these guys out! I was SHOCKED at how well their suppressor worked when I heard it at the Bushnell Brawl earlier this year! It really seems like a great product!

anything for Houston?
wink.gif

Depending on when you will be in SLC, I would like to attend.

I have a range lined up in Phoenix for this Sunday 02SEPT2012 from 3 to 7pm. If you are interested in showing up PM me for directions. It is not a public facility so I need to keep track of how many people will show up.

Lazy, sorry no Houston in the immediate future. Besides I would think you would be tired of shooting our cans...
laugh.gif

I will be in Florida in October, so there is potential there for something to work out. I will see what is possible over the next several weeks.

I will be trying to make it to other areas over the next several months, the locations listed on the original post are what is likely in the near future.

I don't have a exact date yet for SLC or Denver or ranges yet. I will post updates as I have new information.

I am leaning toward the 9th in Vegas and the 10th in Salt Lake City. Lots of variables though to figure out still.

Don't forget, tomorrow we have a demo day just north of Phoenix, AZ. Send me a PM if you want to come out and I will give you directions.

As far as Oregon, it will be at least a few months before I will have a chance to make it out that way. Hopefully eventually though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L.Holmes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about the southeast?? </div></div>

I hear you on that at least muffled if they came closer to the south.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L.Holmes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about the southeast?? </div></div>

+1

It will be a short while before I make it that way, but I will post when I know a time frame.

I will be posting some photos and videos of the Phoenix demo we held tonight over the next several days.

Edited to add:
One of the individuals who showed up at our Phoenix demo day shooting one of our rifles with the ARK30 on it.

Seneschal-w-ARK30-.-Random-e1346649161797.jpg

I will be posting some videos and other pictures in the next couple days.

If you make it to Florida in October, that will work great.

Just posting this here as a heads up to follow up what lowlight said in the review thread.

At the end of the day, it's a $600 titanium suppressor that disassembles for cleaning. Even if it had a huge POI shift, I would buy it on the price tag alone.

I will be at the PMAA range near Salt Lake City tomorrow from 3 to 5 doing some shooting myself. If anyone wants to stop out and take a look at the suppressors feel free.