• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Templar Tactical Wait Time?

neoinarien

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2008
Wisconsin
I ordered some cans from them back in their September 2012 promotion.

Has everyone else gotten there's? I haven't gotten anything. No, I am not talking about the form 4 process... my dealer hasn't gotten his form 3 or the cans.

Feedback?

NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN ANTI TEMPLAR TACTICAL RAGE THREAD. Just poking around for information and feedback from others.

Thanks!

I ordered in October or so, order #1007. I got an email from them in mid February confirming my choice of colors and this is what they advised on my status:

"Your transfer paperwork just came back approved....
so we are getting closer although you have several orders ahead of yours...
Probably looking at an early April production date.
Thank you for your patience..
Tracy O."

Haven't heard anything else but I'm overseas and it's possible there's been some communication with my FFL or it may have even made it to my FFL and he just
hasn't let me know yet.

Don't know if that helps, but they're obviously working through a HUGE number of orders after the Group Buy.

My order is #808. Templar already sent me the Form 4 paper work in Jan. I've sent it in and am waiting on BATF approval.

was order 599. can arrived at my dealer in early december with no contact info. didnt find out till april. i was not happy. should have it by fall. thinking about adding a Mack Bros or 30p1.

I was one of the first 20 to get in on the order. I've been shooting mine for a month now! It's a freakin sweet can, I should have ordered 3! :D

I was one of the earlier orders.....I think 598.
My can arrived at my dealer back on 11/15/12. I drug my feet and submitted by paperwork to the BATFE in Mid-December.
So.....I had a pretty good experience with the wait times.

I'm hoping that I get my call in the next few weeks that my stamp arrived.

I ordered some cans from them back in their September 2012 promotion.

Has everyone else gotten there's? I haven't gotten anything. No, I am not talking about the form 4 process... my dealer hasn't gotten his form 3 or the cans.

Feedback?

NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN ANTI TEMPLAR TACTICAL RAGE THREAD. Just poking around for information and feedback from others.

Thanks!

No, everyone hasn't gotten theirs, yet.

Here you go. Start reading:
http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...d***-templar-tactical-firearms-group-buy.html

22 pages and counting... It outlines the entire saga so far of equipment upgrades, customs hold ups, equipment failures and repairs, and even a small batch that were recalled due to a glitch in the QC process.

Overall: those guys are busting their humps to finish the group buy due to the overwhelming response. They've demonstrated a solid focus on the product: dedicated manpower to production vs websites, extra machines for the shop, quick response to the issue of not-so-polished baffles on a few cans, etc. Do they send out weekly or monthly emails/updates? No. Is the response to the product from everyone with one in-hand a positive/approving one? Yes.

Send them an email via their "Contact Us" email page on their website. You'll get an answer.
Here's the shortcut there:

Contact Us | Templar Suppressors, Customer Precision Rifles

For what it's worth, I've got an order number between 1020 and 1050, and my dealer hasn't gotten a Form-3 yet.

I am in the same boat as Snake-Eyes. I know Templar had wanted to get the group buy suppressors done by the end of August, but they have had to push back their completion timelines a couple of times. I am not knocking them, I am just "trying" to be patient. Those that have received them, seem to really like them, so it seems the wait is worth it. Whether I get mine at the end of this month or next month, I still have the Form 4 wait time, so it's not like I'll get to play with mine anytime this year! So hang in there guys, we're close (hopefully).

my #954 Ark30 order was Form 4'd back in February, but i am in Texas and I was not needing to wait for a Form 3. my second ARK 30 can, order #1088 was Form 4'd the first week of May. I am hoping less than 2 months left on my 954 order and by the end of the year on the 1088. i do not currently believe the 9 months claim they are pushing, i think most everything in the last couple of months being approved has averaged at the high end of 6 months.

If this keeps going, I wont get my form 4s back until 2015...

Still no word back for me. Anyone else still waiting?

You do realize the NFA is backlogged like 8-9 months on Form 4's? Furlough is putting a hurting on them.

order #968 and nothing yet, have talked to them a few times and believe that they are working hard. On a side note I was also in on the griffin arms group buy and after about 20 months I should be getting my tax stamp any day now. It was almost a year to get the form 3 to dealer, and then I could send My form 4 in which is just a couple days away from 9 months now. All I can say is if you are going to do group buys you have to get more than one or it probably isn't worth it. I did multiples on both and wish now I had bought even more.

order #968 and nothing yet, have talked to them a few times and believe that they are working hard. On a side note I was also in on the griffin arms group buy and after about 20 months I should be getting my tax stamp any day now. It was almost a year to get the form 3 to dealer, and then I could send My form 4 in which is just a couple days away from 9 months now. All I can say is if you are going to do group buys you have to get more than one or it probably isn't worth it. I did multiples on both and wish now I had bought even more.

If I had known it would take this long, I would've done something else... I ordered three cans fwiw.

my #954 Ark30 order was Form 4'd back in February, but i am in Texas and I was not needing to wait for a Form 3. my second ARK 30 can, order #1088 was Form 4'd the first week of May. I am hoping less than 2 months left on my 954 order and by the end of the year on the 1088. i do not currently believe the 9 months claim they are pushing, i think most everything in the last couple of months being approved has averaged at the high end of 6 months.
Might as well believe the 9 month waits because they are true. Just received a stamp form 4 sent in December, and still waiting on my 2 Templar Tactical stamps form 4's sent in January. Checks both cashed February 14th 2013 so they are going on 8 months since the checks cashed.

If I had known it would take this long, I would've done something else... I ordered three cans fwiw.

But you also would have spent double or more for "instant gratification". I have friends that can not even fathom the wait times of our hobby. look at a custom bolt action from one of the top 5 gunsmiths. While I would not blame anyone for having regrets. I myself have none. I am so damn busy with life that I forget about shit for months. This year has gone by so f***ing fast I can't believe it. It feels like it should be Febuary. This year was my 20th wedding anniversary, I swear I only remember 5, and I have an awesome marriage.

But you also would have spent double or more for "instant gratification". I have friends that can not even fathom the wait times of our hobby. look at a custom bolt action from one of the top 5 gunsmiths. While I would not blame anyone for having regrets. I myself have none. I am so damn busy with life that I forget about shit for months. This year has gone by so f***ing fast I can't believe it. It feels like it should be Febuary. This year was my 20th wedding anniversary, I swear I only remember 5, and I have an awesome marriage.

Yeah, I get that... and that's the calculation I made when purchasing it in the first place.

But a 2-4 month build, the original projections, is pretty different than almost one year and counting with no end in sight.

I have Order #808. Still haven't gotten mine. I emailed Templar and they said my Form 4 has cleared the ATF but they haven't constructed my suppressor yet. Did anyone with a higher number already receive theirs?

I have Order #808. Still haven't gotten mine. I emailed Templar and they said my Form 4 has cleared the ATF but they haven't constructed my suppressor yet. Did anyone with a higher number already receive theirs?
Mine were #880 and #908 and finally got them last month. Stay on top of them, I had to send my form 4473 three times then they finally shipped my cans and they forgot to include one of my stamps. I called them about the missing stamp and after being asked, "are you sure you didn't get it", was told it would be mailed the next day. Two weeks later I had to call again and remind them to mail my stamp. I saw on Facebook they are starting another suppressor company, not sure how that's gonna work, they can't stay on top of the one they have now.

I had two in the 900s somewhere. I have one of them in hand, took two months from the Form 4 approval, and the other has been an approved Form 4 back on March 10th. I called one week before Easter to tell them i wanted to come pick my other can up that coming friday and i was driving 4 hours to do it. I was assured and told that my can would be definitely ready by the time i got there friday afternoon. Friday, on my way into town, i am calling them and calling them, left a message or two with two different people, then the voicemail got full (not because of me, i just left one message). Showed up at the shop at 4 on Friday and no one was there, no one called me back to say "hey, we wont be here", and or no one has yet to call me to say "hey, sorry we missed you but your can is ready". Ive emailed, ive called and I just dont get it.

I am starting to wish i hadnt bought two cans from them, should have just stopped at one.

I honestly do not know when ill get a hold of them. I dont know when ill get my can. But they have had my approved Form 4 since March 10th. I actually am not sure my can is finished yet. But I will not be driving to Houston to pick it up without some sort of rock solid evidence that they will actually be at the shop and that the can is finished. I really wanted to get behind these folks but my patience is wearing thinner and thinner all the time.

Good luck to those out of state, it must be extra frustrating.

I have been trying to reach them for about a month. Main # mailbox is now full. No responses to e-mail, voice mail , etc. Now I see their website is revised, Now going to be called Crux or something.