• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Winchester Ammo Rebate 2023

LuckyDuck

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Nov 4, 2020
    Pennsylvania
    Hello Hide-

For the life of me I couldn't find an appropriate forum to post this in and settled on the general "Armory" so if I'm mistaken I hope that the Mod's will move this to the proper channel. Anywho- I just wanted to say that if anyone purchased Winchester ammunition as part of their promotion last Fall and are still waiting on their 20% rebate- I hope that I can share some information that would be beneficial to this community. The rebate is not handled directly by Winchester but rather by a company called "REPCO Logistics, INC". Their contact information is "[email protected]" and their phone number is 314-426-1800. I've been waiting on my $150 rebate since last SEP/OCT and had to call them last week to get things moving again. I talked to... McKenzie(?) and was told that they mailed my check 4 weeks ago but before I had a chance to refute that they immediately followed up with saying they'd cut another check and put it in the mail that morning. Anywho- I just received the check in the mail today after following up with them last week and thought someone else might benefit from my story.

-LD

Reactions: Bluedog82