• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tennesee'anites, sing OUT

just asking anyone from Tennessee "how ya'll today????" as apparently there's been some 'wicked-pissah' storms come through there.

Everyone ok, hunkered down, and the house is still where you parked it?

Still here. Damage was reported about 20 miles due north of our home in West Tennessee. It definitely got rough, but much rougher when it moved towards the Tennessee river and into the Nashville area. Heck of a light show. Prayers to those in middle Tennessee.

Reactions: Barneybdb
My wife and I moved two years ago to the country. Our former house was destroyed and two of our older neighbors lost their lives.
So sorry to hear that. My manager’s daughter lives slightly south and west of where it hit.

Shocking that the Basement East where I was this summer is flattened.

That was classified as EF3 (seen EF2) so imagine how bad a 4 or 5 is.
M

imagine how bad a 4 or 5 is.

EF5, Greensburg Kansas, 4 May 2007

1583402511539.png

Ill toss out. Im about 2.5 hours north of Nashville. If anyone from the Hide in TN needs any assistance, supplies, or necessities, hit me up and I'll load up and be on my way.

We look out for our own.

Smoke and prayers to TN and Nashville.

?? Your a stand up dude, the world needs more people like you! Way cool!