• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tension Knob for Manners Cheek Piece/KMW Hardware

Re: Tension Knob for Manners Cheek Piece/KMW Hardware

Do you know if these will work on the non-KMW adjustable cheek pieces on McMillan stocks?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LOBO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Do you know if these will work on the non-KMW adjustable cheek pieces on McMillan stocks? </div></div>

which model specifically? if i remember right, i don't think so, but i can make you some up if you need them. no worries.

Got any more matte black cerakoted ones? I need one for my new stock.

Thank you
Brad

nevermind, I'll make one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brad from ND</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got any more matte black cerakoted ones? I need one for my new stock.

Thank you
Brad </div></div>

yup. in stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wooger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nevermind, I'll make one. </div></div>

i don't have any emails from you and triple checked my junk email folder. maybe it was lost in cyberspace. i'll try an email you from my direction.

sorry for this.

bump with new product change, pricing structure, and pics...

DSC_0001_20110430_13195.jpg

I like mine a lot. It works super on my McMillan Baker Special and my McMillan HTG.

Just an FYI for the Manners T2-A, the threaded portion extends completely through the stock and sticks out the other side. I added two washers to the back side of mine under the knob and it works just fine. But you may want to consider a second slightly shorter version.

I can give you the dimensions if you want.

JeffVN

No problem;

Just measured for you. The washers are 0.159" thick when installed under the knob. With the addition of the washers, the tension threaded end is perfectly level across on the opposite side of the stock. Like I said in my earlier post, the one installed on my McMillan Baker special is perfect the way it was when delivered.

I'll be getting at least one more for my 338. I just need to get it back from smith first.

JeffVN

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OldguardSpec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like a OD Green pm sent . </div></div>

responded! can do!

more ready folks! thanks to all our customers thus far!

-michael

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rancid Coolaid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Money sent, did I get the amount right? </div></div>

yup, we're good. sent last week.

Got my knob today . looks great can't wait for my stock to get here... Thank you very much ...

Got both yesterday, coating looks great, same great workmanship as the first I bought.

Thanks for the great product and great service.

Mike, just to confirm: cerakoted is $30 shipped? Will send you a check Monday for one in OD. Thanks!

Any pics from above to show how far out from the side they run?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stevem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike, just to confirm: cerakoted is $30 shipped? Will send you a check Monday for one in OD. Thanks! </div></div>

no sir, i corrected that mistake from an earlier post of mine. $25 shipped, your choice of the three colors.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any pics from above to show how far out from the side they run? </div></div>

i can take some.

I will try one. Money Order will be mailed shortly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any pics from above to show how far out from the side they run? </div></div>

DSC_0099ab.jpg

DSC_0100ab.jpg

have any od green or black in stock?

Does the FDE match the MCS coyote? If not any plans to offer knobs in that color?

Howdy Michael ,

I ordered one of your knobs a few months ago sold the rifle , kicking myself . I will be ordering another knob from you soon as i figure out how we are doing the paint !

Thank you for your service

Jason

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bigshooter42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does the FDE match the MCS coyote? If not any plans to offer knobs in that color? </div></div>

i can do other colors upon request. no problem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OldGuardShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Howdy Michael ,

I ordered one of your knobs a few months ago sold the rifle , kicking myself . I will be ordering another knob from you soon as i figure out how we are doing the paint !

Thank you for your service

Jason </div></div>
sounds good. just let me know and i can do the paint and knob work together to blend them if you like.

-michael

Sending email and payment now.

I have one of these on my T5A.
It is good stuff. Knob sticks out just a little farther than I like but it works as advertised.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoot4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have one of these on my T5A.
It is good stuff. Knob sticks out just a little farther than I like but it works as advertised. </div></div>

It sure beats hex keys, esp if you transport the weapon with the bolt removed.

So no reports of the knob inadvertently backing out?

i've never heard of any backing out. we could put together a knob that was as big as a steering wheel, so you could get a lot of torque on it, but thus far hand tight has been just fine with a 1" knob.

lol...