• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Terminus actions availability

2 days…..they lasted 2 days in stock. There were 6 when the notification came out. I believe 1 sold on the first day. The rest last night or today.

Hopefully Joel gets some 223 bolts in stock soon, he mentioned (today)that he could possibly have some in a few weeks.

Ordered an Apollo SA direct in December. Just picked it up today from my FFL. It’s awesome. As soon as I get my barrel from Proof it’ll be on its way to Mark at SAC.

Just got off the phone with Joel
He said all shipments are on hold as the Biden admin is issuing executive orders tomorrow effectively making Terminus Actions the only federally licensed gun manufacturer in America. All actions will now be single shot Kratos with .22lr bolt face.
Jk I’m in the same boat as most everyone here. Ordered mine 14 weeks ago was told 4-6 weeks. Called at the 8 week mark to give him some leeway and told order near the top 1-2 weeks at max. Here we are past the 14 week mark. I have no doubt it will be everything I am expecting but the communication and timeliness is getting out of hand.

Anyone got any 22br or 22gt or 6bra barrels they wanna sale on here lol

So for the guys that purchased Valors instead how did those turned out? I am currently looking for a Terminus but patience is not my best quality and there’s Valors available for purchase.

So for the guys that purchased Valors instead how did those turned out? I am currently looking for a Terminus but patience is not my best quality and there’s Valors available for purchase.
Loving my 2 Valor actions.

I’m in a similar boat waiting on a action that should have shipped had a barrel cut for a Zeus full thread will it fit a Curtis valor?

Reactions: Islas82