• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Terrapin x . Won’t regret it

Tbassel12

SlingBlade
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 4, 2018
SW OK
TerrapinX range finder

Used handful of times

Wireless communication between the TERRAPIN X mobile app, KESTREL® ballistic solvers supporting LiNK protocol or other products.

Measurable ranges up to 3,280 yards/3,000 meters

I personal have only ranged to 1800yards I’m not a good enough shot to need to range any farther

Had no troubles Bluetoothin to kestrel . And quick to send it the proper hold I needed . So all and all I love it . Will come with a tripod nothing special and the mount to mount it on the tripod. And it’s on pouch ,I paid $1900 plus taxes SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_0624.jpeg
    IMG_0624.jpeg
    517.2 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0620.jpeg
    IMG_0620.jpeg
    436.5 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0622.jpeg
    IMG_0622.jpeg
    682.8 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
I’m on vacation. 90% sure I can grab this when I get back on May 5th. I need one for match proofing.

appreciate the offer , if I was staying in the game I would just keep mine, it’s been accurate and never let me down

FYI that @Tbassel12 had a death in the family, which led to other issues.

He’s reached out to me and some others. He will get everyone’s stuff out.

Reactions: STLSteve86
Hope you get your stuff. This asshole is a fraud!
You will recieve your stuff. This guy is legit, if you have bought something from him feel free to message me, and I will get you in contact. He is dropping a load off in the mail today and some next week. He can no longer log in on here to see messages on here. If you think he may not have your shipping info get ahold of me. He will be looking at your paypal names to make sure they match so someone can't recieve your goods saying it's theirs. Maybe someone can tag some admins in here and get him unbanned

You will recieve your stuff. This guy is legit, if you have bought something from him feel free to message me, and I will get you in contact. He is dropping a load off in the mail today and some next week. He can no longer log in on here to see messages on here. If you think he may not have your shipping info get ahold of me. He will be looking at your paypal names to make sure they match so someone can't recieve your goods saying it's theirs. Maybe someone can tag some admins in here and get him unbanned

i sent frank a PM regarding this, but this has been my experience as well. @Lowlight

I sent a pm to @Xcount with @Tbassel12 cell # so he can get shipping squared away for the terrapin in this thread

Reactions: Xcount
Hopefully it will get resolved. Great guy to do business with. Far from a fraud, or a thief. I would have no problem posting his cell in here, but being there are scammers I will not be doing that.

Reactions: YotaEer
I bought an Area 419 die block from him in the other for sale list he had and received it no problem. He paid $18 fedex to ship a $55 item. Just FYI

i sent frank a PM regarding this, but this has been my experience as well. @Lowlight

I sent a pm to @Xcount with @Tbassel12 cell # so he can get shipping squared away for the terrapin in this thread
Yep we've talked and it seems resolved. He is trying to get the more expensive items out first but will get caught up to everyone.

Casey crooks
Elliot smith
Hector arieola
And Ethan.. grove? If these are Any of you I have your tracking numbers

Last edited:
I personally know him, he isn’t a crook or fraud, just has some shit going on. Everyone will get their stuff and he will make it right.

Reactions: Aaron jazek
Well if it all gets resolved and everyone gets there stuff we can unban him. Things do come up and having good communication will help with any issues like this.
Until then, is he able to communicate with anyone through the site?

I bought some 6mm CM dies from him. He was banned for a bit, but i still received the dies. Hes good to go.

I only got half of what i bought from him.. so im only sorta happy....
We’ll just think about it. You get banned in the middle of doing transactions. Hell when I’m doing transactions I don’t save any information I just go to my PM’s. If suddenly I couldn’t access those anymore I’d be screwed.

Reactions: dlouie87
We’ll just think about it. You get banned in the middle of doing transactions. Hell when I’m doing transactions I don’t save any information I just go to my PM’s. If suddenly I couldn’t access those anymore I’d be screwed.
I would think about that but i found him on facebook is how im talking to him and sent him his list he posted... its 100% his fault... he got my money said ill send in a day... then 2 weeks go by with no texts messages nothing. So he deserves to be banned, even if life gets in the way you need to communicate with the people that just gsve you 100s of dollars.. im having to talk to his girlfriend to get anything.. its ridiculous..

Reactions: Kadams1563