• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Terry Cross Course in Pala, CA!

NoLegs24

Wheels
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Hey Gents,

I am having Terry Cross run a Comprehensive Precision Rifle Course (PR1 & 2 Combined) in Pala, CA at my home range on June 4th - 6th (Tue -Thur/ 3 Days). Cost will be $750 plus $75 per shooter to cover range fees for those 3 days. The $75 will be collected on Day 1.

Link on Registration, Flyer and Student Info down below detailing everything you need to know. If you have furthermore question, PM me on here or email Terry
    [email protected]

Course again will be at the Pala Range in Pala, CA. North County San Diego right next to Fallbrook on the 76 Highway.

If you do register, please let me know as I am trying to keep a head count of all who sign up!

Thanks,
    Jorge
    San Diego Precision Rifle Club

Registration Link - https://www.kmwlrs.com/product-page...forcement-sniper-certification-course-o-p-s-o

Flyer - https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/498d91_3350f181108046b788c6a15558cb6175.pdf

Student Info - https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/498d91_625f8253449e42b896d8e4c31fa969c7.pdf

Last edited:
    Hell ya we’re in! Thanks for setting this up Jorge.

Terry Cross on the West Coast this is going to be great training!

Reactions: NoLegs24
    Dang, this one's close enough that I could actually make it! I don't have the funds available right now, but maybe that'll change and there'll still be a spot available. Hmm...

Good morning studs and studetts.

We have a couple of slots open for this precision class in the San Diego area. June 4th, 5th and 6th.
    Get with Jorge or myself if interested or any questions.

Thanks much and be safe.

Terry

You are very welcome Steven.
    It was excellent spending time with you and the others. Between you, the SDPD SWAT guys and the 0317s, we had a heck of a mix to work across for that class. You and Steve stay on each other's ass and keep pushing your goals up. You two were both strong as hell on everything.

It was a privilege to be for NoLegs24 to ask us out there. I wish I was half the stud he is.

I can tell you that getting off the plane in Louisiana last night to the heat and humidity after being in San Diego for a week SUCKS!

You and your crew be safe.

You are very welcome Steven.
    It was excellent spending time with you and the others. Between you, the SDPD SWAT guys and the 0317s, we had a heck of a mix to work across for that class. You and Steve stay on each other's ass and keep pushing your goals up. You two were both strong as hell on everything.

It was a privilege to be for NoLegs24 to ask us out there. I wish I was half the stud he is.

I can tell you that getting off the plane in Louisiana last night to the heat and humidity after being in San Diego for a week SUCKS!

You and your crew be safe.
    Thanks for everything, Terry! I had a great time and learned some great exercises.

I’ll recommend your training to anyone looking for a quality work up, no matter the skill set you were able to get everyone in that group to leave a better shooter.

Next time dinners on me tho!!!

I hope we can enjoy some west coast IPA’s together again sooner than later!

Cheers,
    Steve.

Reactions: dirthead1
    Thanks for everything, Terry! I had a great time and learned some great exercises.

I’ll recommend your training to anyone looking for a quality work up, no matter the skill set you were able to get everyone in that group to leave a better shooter.

Next time dinners on me tho!!!

I hope we can enjoy some west coast IPA’s together again sooner than later!

Cheers,
    Steve.

Deal Steve.

Email me some pics if you ground one of those monster bucks or bulls like you showed me.
    I have to live vicariously through others . . . . . :)

Thank you for attending. John and I appreciate you guys.

./