• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Terry Cross Still accept custom stock orders?

mildot326

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2004
Had a brief conversion with hem here? and submitted a couple of online work orders, but no reply? just wondering if he is really busy or it's just me? Thanks
Sent a couple of emails as well? no response?

Terry is as fine as they come, but he is a small shop and has a very high work load with LE jobs. I‘ve known him a long time, and he is one of the few in the industry I am confident will not F anyone over. stay patient and keep trying. Love the Sentinel, and he put years of work into it.....truly his baby.
Doc

Terry is as fine as they come, but he is a small shop and has a very high work load with LE jobs. I‘ve known him a long time, and he is one of the few in the industry I am confident will not F anyone over. stay patient and keep trying. Love the Sentinel, and he put years of work into it.....truly his baby.
Doc

Thanks, I'm in no hurry and just want to do my part, I'm LE, I just hope I didn't "rub him the wrong way" ????
Cheers

Follow up, Terry got back to me, he is REALLY busy, so just an FYI to all the folks out there. Overall very positive experience. Thanks to all that commented. Cheers

Reactions: Bkultra