• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Terry Cross

chooter

A#1 BMF
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
Does anyone know if he is still vertical? Phone calls, emails and a PM have gone unanswered for more than two weeks. Have a stock order thru him that McMillan indicates is complete. Any help is appreciated. Gary

Take a deep breath, count to ten, I am sure he is fine. I got an email from him about a week ago.

Because every MOH fanboy in the world is ordering his stuff, or calling/emailing about ordering his stuff he is busy.

Haven't heard from him in months regarding some sentinel stocks and returning a pod loc for warranty replacement....

He is alive and well. My stock just shipped today from KMW hardware install. He is swamped with work and worth the wait. Please just be patient. If you notice he has not even shot a match this year yet from trying to get caught up

I like Terry and his products quite a bit.... But to go over a year for two Sentinels with no reply on emails, phone calls, and PM's here is a bit extreme.
I also have a Pod Loc that was not threaded properly. It is now stuck on my Harris bipod. I just wanted to ask him about getting a replacement or what the warranty covers.

I know of a customer that got a rifle from him this week.
Many of you know it is tough being a one man shop. He had a decision to make when he woke up this morning. Am I going to build guns or talk on the phone today? Only one will get your rifle closer to completion.

He posted on here last week IIRC, so he is apparently alive or his account was hacked...

Reactions: pwc001
Mr. Cross is a gentleman and of utmost character and will take care of the situations at hand, with time. As has been mentioned, he must prioritize to best meet the needs of his business and customer base, which at this point, I'm sure, are completing rifles on order. Anything else we get from his company is an added blessing to us and extra work for him...

Reactions: tansinator
I was at a match this past weekend and a friend of mine called him on the phone and talk to him for a little while. He is busy, but a stand up guy.

+1 on this! Terry is as good as they get, but with business booming and only having x# of hours in the day to eat, sleep, work his tail off, AND try to answer questions/concerns by phone, e-mail, PM, forums, etc., etc....he's busier than a one-armed paper hanger just trying to stay on top of things. Be patient...good things come to those who wait (again...patiently). ;)

+1 already whats been said. Everybody in the world wants his stuff, its a waiting game but he will get to you.

Mr. Cross is a gentleman and of utmost character and will take care of the situations at hand, with time. As has been mentioned, he must prioritize to best meet the needs of his business and customer base, which at this point, I'm sure, are completing rifles on order. Anything else we get from his company is an added blessing to us and extra work for him...
Big +1000 ^^^

I understand the frustration when your attempts to contact Terry go in vain. However, in Terry's case, he is good to go & will get back with you eventually.

Best of luck!

T.C.

Call me Maybe ...
tomselleck.jpg

Send out the Dogs to find Terry...

magnum-pi-lads.jpg

Reactions: R.Walters
Terry Cross is a stand up guy as others have stated. I received my Long Sword a little while ago and it is one badass stick. I wouldn't part with his rifle as it is a work of art. I remember being in your shoes with no response, but he is a one man shop and patience goes along way. Best of luck.

I hope the OP has been taken care of in the ensuing 7 years :oops:. Patience is one thing..... but WOW.... post resurrection!
Another January join, padding of post count??? Joining us in the PX shortly.

Reactions: winniethepooh
This is very funny. Like all the others I have the utmost respect for Terry and his abilities.
I do wonder where that Surgeon 6MM I ordered in '09 is though? Last I heard about 2011 I was "4Th on the list." I started out at 10Th in in just a couple of years I had moved to 4Th then somehow stalled out. :)
Terry, please take no offense, just had to post it.

This is very funny. Like all the others I have the utmost respect for Terry and his abilities.
I do wonder where that Surgeon 6MM I ordered in '09 is though? Last I heard about 2011 I was "4Th on the list." I started out at 10Th in in just a couple of years I had moved to 4Th then somehow stalled out. :)
Terry, please take no offense, just had to post it.
I bet you are at the front of the line now 😂, lol

All kidding aside, Terry is a great guy ( and smith ). Being a perfectionist and in high demand is both a blessing and a curse.

Reactions: RTH1800