• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Texas State Bolt Rifle Championship

Re: Texas State Bolt Rifle Championship

And that was off the corner of the deck! Punk!
HaHaHa!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See you there Blk. </div></div>

Looking forward to it Ninja.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, Mick is my Bitch!
HaHa!</div></div>

MIck may be your RO. I'm sure he will have a great deal of problems seeing your hits/misses on those 1/2 MOA targets at 1300 yards!

i can tell you right now he didn't hit any of them next month or the next one!!!!!

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i can tell you right now he didn't hit any of them next month or the next one!!!!!

Mick </div></div>

Well atleast I know what my excuses are!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Likewise Jason, will you be at the Cup as well? </div></div>

Hope so!
laugh.gif

We'll catch y'all in the fall I guess. TX shooters bein' all afraid of LA and OK shooters.

Tunin.
(from Louisiana)

BLKLABS you need to head over to my range in Navasota, I have a little over 3000 yards in one of my fields and 1100 at my house. Nice little place if your interested.

Looks like I'll be working weekends in May. Wish I could put in for this one as I've heard that all of Kevin's matches are great. See y'all at the Cup and maybe the fall match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, Mick is my Bitch!
HaHa! </div></div>

After Mick and his son kicked your asses at TV this weekend, I think you have become the Bitches!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, Mick is my Bitch!
HaHa! </div></div>

After Mick and his son kicked your asses at TV this weekend, I think you have become the Bitches! </div></div>

See what happens when you talk trash to Mick and his son Jason

Believe it or not I'm going to keep my mouth shut on this one. I don't need anything back-firing on me. Bitch.

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mudvayne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So yay or nay on the pistolero? </div></div>

"TEXAS STATE BOLT RIFLE CHAMPIONSHIP".....you decide from there if you want to bring pistol!

You are welcome to store a 1000 rounds or so of your favorite pistol ammo in my safe. I'm sure it will still be there for the next match at my place that we don't shoot pistol!
crazy.gif

Just making sure :)Something tells me that would be as safe as putting a cat in the pen with my pit bull...

Hes lieing he loves his pistol.You can come to my house and burn pistol

I would like to offer my expert safety meeting lecture abilities up for the match. If thee guys would like to hang out for an hour late until I get there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: millman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to offer my expert safety meeting lecture abilities up for the match. If thee guys would like to hang out for an hour late until I get there. </div></div>

Funny you mention that. I had already planned to use your one line safety briefing!

Show up an hour late, and you will be 4 stages behind! Don't mess with a type A match director!!
crazy.gif

You have my permission to use it whenever you want. Everyone already knows where that came from. It's better than having a patent on it.

The field is full! I'll be sending emails to the participants next week with more details.

Start loading and practicing. Might want to work on your bolt speed a little.
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The field is full! I'll be sending emails to the participants next week with more details.

Start loading and practicing. Might want to work on your bolt speed a little.
crazy.gif
</div></div>
Lots of lube on the bolt maybe required

Emails have been sent out to all the participants. If somehow you were left out, please PM me. For more information about the match got to:

www.TheRifleRanch.com

Sounds good BOSS
Just got through cleaning the bolt carrier group on my 6.5 Creedmoore so I'm good to go!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

With only 20 days left I guess I better start loading ammo now. You know how long it can take to remove the boxes of factory ammo from the case and stuff it into your pack!

Jason

After all this time I finally figured out that hoe tag on her back says "maximum capacity 2 Hands". We all know I've looked at it enough.

We have had a few cancellations. If you live in or out of Texas and would be interested in shooting the May 14th near Dallas, send me an email to:

[email protected]

We have a great match planned with over 18 courses of fire in one day! The match will be on steel, no paper, and over 100 rounds of fast and furious action.

Sounds like allot of fun. See you in just under 2 weeks.

Kevin,

Is there an extra charge for a family member to attend as an observer?

Thanks,

Gary.

Gary,
I hate to speak for Kevin. But I would say besides just the food, there wouldn't be any charge. It will be good to see another Louisiana man at the match!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tunin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kevin,

Thanks,

Gary.
</div></div>

Yea we have about 4 or 5 family members that travel with us like a troop and I do not want to have to leave them at the hotel all day because some of them are going to be drinking I'm sure and have the potential to get arrested (you know how they can get). Can we bring them to the range to do their drinking in private away from any police? Or we could just park the travel trailer there on the range if you have some place. We don't really need any hook ups.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: millman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tunin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kevin,

Thanks,

Gary.
</div></div>

Yea we have about 4 or 5 family members that travel with us like a troop and I do not want to have to leave them at the hotel all day because some of them are going to be drinking I'm sure and have the potential to get arrested (you know how they can get). Can we bring them to the range to do their drinking in private away from any police? Or we could just park the travel trailer there on the range if you have some place. We don't really need any hook ups.</div></div>

I don't think you have enough valid id's to get that many Okies into Texas!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: millman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tunin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kevin,

Thanks,

Gary.
</div></div>

Yea we have about 4 or 5 family members that travel with us like a troop and I do not want to have to leave them at the hotel all day because some of them are going to be drinking I'm sure and have the potential to get arrested (you know how they can get). Can we bring them to the range to do their drinking in private away from any police? Or we could just park the travel trailer there on the range if you have some place. We don't really need any hook ups.</div></div>

I don't think you have enough valid id's to get that many Okies into Texas! </div></div>

I guess if we swing around to the south side to come in they will give us one and a new social security # and we can start over as Texans.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: millman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tunin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kevin,

Thanks,

Gary.
</div></div>

I don't think you have enough valid id's to get that many Okies into Texas! </div></div>

I'd be surprised if they had any Valid ID's !!!

Just sent an email to all competitors. I would like to have you there by 7:00am. Also, it would be a good idea to bring a drag bag or a shooting mat.

See you Saturday!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just sent an email to all competitors. I would like to have you there by 7:00am. Also, it would be a good idea to bring a drag bag or a shooting mat.

See you Saturday! </div></div>

Boss I didnt get an email?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CACTUS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just sent an email to all competitors. I would like to have you there by 7:00am. Also, it would be a good idea to bring a drag bag or a shooting mat.

See you Saturday! </div></div>

Boss I didnt get an email? </div></div>

Sorry Colby, I didn't get you added to the distribution list. I'll resend it.