• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Texas State Bolt Rifle Championship

Rich Emmons

just an old has been
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2004
Stephenville,TX
precisionrifleseries.com
Match to be held at undisclosed location near Hillsboro, Tx.
May 14th, 2011 7 am to dark

Purpose: to test Texas' top 20 shooters in a one day multi discipline shoot. Shots out 1200 yds likely.

Details: $125 entry, Applicants will be screened for qualification. Please include a short shooting match resume with entry email.Entries must be sent by 3/31 to [email protected]
Match limited to 6mm Thru .30 cal short action only, velocity less than 3100fps.
1/2 payback to top competitors.
Included in match is the best Texas BBQ.
If you have limited match experience but feel you can feel you can compete against the best of Texas please list shooters to vouch for you in your resume
If you don't live in Texas, Kevin says sorry don't cry you should move to Texas.
(Patrick your welcome to come RO). Another open match will be coming in the fall to allow the best of OK,LA and others states.

Re: Texas State Bolt Rifle Championship

I'd send something in ASAP if my wife wasn't due on 5/31. Best of luck to all shooters.

Josh

I will send my resume. Hope to make. This is a great facility for a match. You can shoot out to 1200

Okay I'm sending in my resume'. I hope I make this super secret sniper phone roster this time! What if I bring some barricades?

He told me he was booking clients into June so I assume he is booked that weekend.

Great, another match I'm not qualified for... Maybe I will get lucky, sending the goods.

Crap!
With my resume I doubt I'd make the cut anyway, but my wife just informed me that's going to be the day of my daughters birthday party.:(
Thanks to Kevin for hosting this, you guys have fun, perhaps I can make the next one....

What's the matter Rich... scared? -- see you in a couple of weeks.

John

They are trying to find the best Texas has to offer so they can put them in the next comp when the other heavy hitters are invited.

Dustin

I understand and have no problem with it. I just can't pass up the chance to call Rich a puss.
smile.gif

Oh I know what you meant I think Rich is scared too. I couldn't pass up a shot at the whole state as some of my best shooting friends are from Texas.

Dustin

Yeah I need like a 4 month notice right now. I have clients that weekend. I run the risk of getting stabbed by both if I moved them out on the calendar, lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He told me he was booking clients into June so I assume he is booked that weekend. </div></div>

Pussy

Did you get my app.?
Am I in?
I promise to do better!
What if I bring props?
Oh come on the suspence is killing me!
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

Can I send an App if all my ex's live in Texas and that's why I hang my hat in Tennessee?

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why was i not alerted? </div></div>
Are they the only keys that work on your computer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why was i not alerted? </div></div>
Are they the only keys that work on your computer </div></div>

ha ha ha ha ha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why was i not alerted? </div></div>

Your custom gold plated invitation is in the mail...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I send an App if all my ex's live in Texas and that's why I hang my hat in Tennessee?

Mick</div></div>

After visiting your ex's, you are welcome to come help Patrick RO.

I think Boss has made himself clear. Looks like several states need to have championships and the top however many from each state meet on neutral ground and crown a champ.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nesikabay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">from what i read this is limited to 20 shooters right
</div></div>

Yes, we are limiting it to 20 for this event. Send me an email if interested.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why was i not alerted? </div></div>

Your custom gold plated invitation is in the mail...</div></div>

i'm a super platinum card member and still no invite

I have contacted those that have sent me an email. We still have some openings, so get the emails in soon. Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why was i not alerted? </div></div>

Your custom gold plated invitation is in the mail...</div></div>

i'm a super platinum card member and still no invite </div></div>
Its not an invite you apply

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what is the round count?</div></div>

Still developing the stages, but right now about 115 all on steel. If daylight allows, we'll have a Texas style shoot off side match as well that could use another 30-50 if you make it to the finals. Bring 400-500 to be safe! I might let out some more of my pet yotes for you to take a crack at.

More details will be out shortly.

Also bring 500 rounds of pistol.....I will keep them in my safe for the next time you might need them at one of my matches.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what is the round count?</div></div>

Still developing the stages, but right now about 115 all on steel. If daylight allows, we'll have a Texas style shoot off side match as well that could use another 30-50 if you make it to the finals. Bring 400-500 to be safe! I might let out some more of my pet yotes for you to take a crack at.

More details will be out shortly.

Also bring 500 rounds of pistol.....I will keep them in my safe for the next time you
might need them at one of my matches.
smile.gif
</div></div>

Okay I'm good, just ordered 500 rnds from Midway!

Jason

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See you there Blk. </div></div>

Ninja only got the nod so that his friend would be putting on her jeans in front of me for the next month or 2 !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">See you there Blk. </div></div>

Ninja only got the nod so that his friend would be putting on her jeans in front of me for the next month or 2 !

</div></div>

Here she is again, for your viewing pleasure.

Wow! Can't wait!
My favorite is the 10" MGM at 900 and 1k!

Yes! Sweeeeeeet!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! Can't wait!

Yes! Sweeeeeeet! </div></div>

Favorite one's to miss!!!!!!!!!!! I have seen you try to shoot them but you know what talking Tom say's........

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mick265</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! Can't wait!

Yes! Sweeeeeeet! </div></div>

Favorite one's to miss!!!!!!!!!!! I have seen you try to shoot them but you know what talking Tom say's........

Mick </div></div>
3 shots, 3 hits! Fuck yes Bitch! HaHa!