• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where the hell can I shoot near Amarillo!? I'm here for 2 months and I can't find anywhere to shoot.

Are there any upcoming competition shoots coming up in TX? Something practical, not F-Class or the like?

I am new to this game and would like to go witness a competitive shoot or volunteer to help out to see how these competitions play out, and maybe meet some folks and learn some things.

Thanks Gentlemen,

Dave

South of Denton

Gotta place we shoot 600 but can stretch it to 1000 bout thirty min west of Denton.

San Antonio, I shoot at a private club (Nimrod Rifle Club) with a 350m range and I head up to Best of the West for longer stuff.

San Antonio, I shoot at a private club (Nimrod Rifle Club) with a 350m range and I head up to Best of the West for longer stuff.

I am in San Antonio as well, I've got a DTA SRS covert on the way and am looking for a place to shoot nearby. I'd be interested in info on the Nimrod club if you'd like to share it.

I am in San Antonio as well, I've got a DTA SRS covert on the way and am looking for a place to shoot nearby. I'd be interested in info on the Nimrod club if you'd like to share it.

I asked the range master today how the waiting list was and he said we have 75 people on it right now with a total membership of 350 so I don't think the chances are very good of getting in anytime soon unfortunately. If you would like to come out shooting at my club as my guest some time you are welcome to. :)

I asked the range master today how the waiting list was and he said we have 75 people on it right now with a total membership of 350 so I don't think the chances are very good of getting in anytime soon unfortunately. If you would like to come out shooting at my club as my guest some time you are welcome to. :)
Wow....that is some demand.. Thanks for checking and the invite!
May take u up on that when the SRS is up n running!

The local Gander Mtn in Lewisville was a bust yesterday. The ammo they had in stock was WAY over priced 1K of 556 for 600 when cabelas in allen had it for 489

Zero 22LR

Ammo is in stock in DFW but you have to hunt for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Paso, Texas here. And I gotta say, I feel bad for you guys looking for places to shoot beyond 100 or 200 yards. The City of El Paso sucks compared to other cities in East Texas, but damn I'd miss my vast, open desert if I moved anywhere else.

Last edited:
Aggie in College Station here, from Phoenix originally where I had lots of desert to shoot well beyond a mile, but out here I'm glad I have friends with 1000yd lanes on their ranches thanks to oil lines :p

Name's Austin tho, wrong name in this town lol

I heard through the grapevine that Liberty Tactical in Seguin, Tx was opening up a 1,000 yard range. I've yet to confirm this but thought I would share.

In fuckin CommieFornia. I WOULD say shoulda never left, but then wouldn't have met "Blondie", had great kids and grandkids. The shit we put up with for pussy, huh? 'Bout got her talked in to moving back. Originally from Monahans near Odessa/Midland. Don't miss Monahans much but rough necked some in Austin for a couple years and would REALLY like to move to the hill country. They keep this shit up w/ my guns, I might hafta spool em up and mosey on back. Mmmmmmmmm God Bless Texas!

In fuckin CommieFornia. I WOULD say shoulda never left, but then wouldn't have met "Blondie", had great kids and grandkids. The shit we put up with for pussy, huh? 'Bout got her talked in to moving back. Originally from Monahans near Odessa/Midland. Don't miss Monahans much but rough necked some in Austin for a couple years and would REALLY like to move to the hill country. They keep this shit up w/ my guns, I might hafta spool em up and mosey on back. Mmmmmmmmm God Bless Texas!

Monahans? Yeah, I wouldn't like that much either, although, I've heard it's growing. Lol.

Roseville's at least not horrible though. I spent 3 years there. Great duck hunting to the north and quick access to the mountains. Something neat about waking up with it 50 deg out, driving hour + half and going snowshoeing, skiing, snowmobiling, and heading home to sunny 70 deg skies.

If only all those people didn't fuck it all up.

I really enjoyed my time there, and I can always look back at the time I spent three years waiting to get caught for a felony rap, then moving and no longer having anything to fear. Funny how just the location of you and your possessions can effect how 'law abiding' you are.

Currently in Roanoke, but also have a house at the farm out in the country. I am blessed by god (and my wife's family) to have a good place of my own to shoot. Set up right now to 440, but can stretch it out to about 1000 pretty easy. The farm is near Decatur if anyone wants to go shoot, PM me.

Spring, TX

I shoot 400-600 yard steel at ASC south of I-10, 100 yard practice at Carter's Country on Treschwig and pistol at Creekwood near Lake Conroe. I usually shoot on a Mon or Fri.

Baird,Tx, 25 miles east of Abilene. Local range 400yds. Tac Pro 45 minutes away(have drove farther to shoot).

Lorena here. Can shoot 200 yds at home. Working on a 600 yd. range on some property I have in Mart.

I am moving from Michigan to Frisco tx.
Hope to find a group to shoot with!!
ANY help finding 1000+ range would be nice!
Js

Looking for some help. Anyone in the Houston Area have a chronograph I could utilize for an afternoon this week? Mine took is out of commision at present and I need to chorony a new load before this weekend.

Houston Guys/Gals...Question for you. I am gonna be at my inlaws over christmas in houston for 9 days. I want to do a "project" while I am there, so i decided to build a defense shotgun. Is there any good shops that have selections of accessories for the basic guns? 870, 11-87 etc?

I hear Tactical firearms (Katy just outside of Houston) keeps a good selection, but I have never been there. Able Ammo (Located noth of Houston in Huntsville) is normally where I go to locally, they keep a decent inventory. And they there are LOTS of big box stores around Cabela, Bass Pro, and Gander Mt that sometime will suprise you.

Fort Worth here, shoot at Tac Pro which has a 1,000 yd. member (or friend of member) range and 200 yd public range as well as public bays.

I hear Tactical firearms (Katy just outside of Houston) keeps a good selection, but I have never been there. Able Ammo (Located noth of Houston in Huntsville) is normally where I go to locally, they keep a decent inventory. And they there are LOTS of big box stores around Cabela, Bass Pro, and Gander Mt that sometime will suprise you.

Stay the fuck away from tactical firearms. The owner is the controversial douchebag who had piers morgan over to smear the second amendment, and who quote un quote said he would rather jump out of his window instead of defending his family in a home invasion.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2