• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos Thank God my wife shoots too!

Re: Thank God my wife shoots too!

Does she have a sister ? I will trade you my wife and your choice of 1 od my 2 sons
grin.gif

Can't trade this one, took me a long time and a lot of trys to finally get it right. She is absolutely perfect for me, except that she laid claim to my Benelli M1 super 90. I kinda need that for 3gun. But I suppose love is give and take. Maybe she'll let me borrow it.

A family that does things together stays together.Thats great to have such a awesome wife !!!!

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">One pic , fucking douchebag </span>.

Nice fix !! You lucky dog .

Let me pick up my jaw off of the floor....holy shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KIDGLOCK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="text-decoration: line-through">One pic , fucking douchebag </span>.

Nice fix !! You lucky dog . </div></div>

Thanks, I aim to please. I really am a lucky man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.J. McQuade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">actually off a 2nd storey deck. It was only about 120 meters to a pond infested with rabid turtles. Not too long range but challenging non the less. </div></div>

sounds fun!

Nice art-work. Looks like you have a catch.. I wish my woman liked to shoot but she lets me shoot when I want to.
....SmokeRolls

Yeah, does she have a sister? If so I'll take 3. Trade a couple guns and a case of beer for them.

I know, She'll even watch Chuck Norris movies with me. Sometimes I feel like I blacked out and went to the big brewery in the sky. But it gets better. She's a tattoo artist, so I also get inked when I want.

Ahhhhhh, Shiner Bock. Grew up in that town and spilled enough to float a small ship...

Yep lucky man and in NC too!

What kind of suppressor is on the rifle in the back? It looks huge.

dude, you look like the luckiest man in the world to. <grumble> congrats all around man. and its funny too, before i even saw your screen name i said to myself "who is this chuck norris looking bastage with a sweet woman with a full sleeve and how can I, be more like him?" lol. whatever you did, you did right man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.J. McQuade</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KIDGLOCK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="text-decoration: line-through">One pic , fucking douchebag </span>.

Nice fix !! You lucky dog . </div></div>

Thanks, I aim to please. I really am a lucky man. </div></div>

Yea , but who said anything about your ugly mug.........OOHHH I know " For The Ladies " , Gotcha
smile.gif

Very cool chick. My wife is trying to get into shooting when she can get off from work. What is the length of the barrel on your AR10 that is what i am trying to build. not sure if i was wanting to go with a 20 + or 18 incher.

Thanks

Kirk

The AR10 I was shooting was 20" LRT OBR. I prefer 18" for everyday use. But for a strict comp gun 20" was quite acceptable. I was getting about 1600fps with 175gr M118LR out of the 20, 18 was running about 2550.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.J. McQuade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The AR10 I was shooting was 20" LRT OBR. I prefer 18" for everyday use. But for a strict comp gun 20" was quite acceptable. I was getting about 1600fps with 175gr M118LR out of the 20, 18 was running about 2550. </div></div>

Why so much slower in the longer barrel?

Lovely lady! You are a lucky man!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.J. McQuade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The AR10 I was shooting was 20" LRT OBR. I prefer 18" for everyday use. But for a strict comp gun 20" was quite acceptable. I was getting about 1600fps with 175gr M118LR out of the 20, 18 was running about 2550. </div></div>

Lovely lady! You are a lucky man! </div></div>

Sorry I meant 2600fps. My editor had taken the night off!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.J. McQuade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know, She'll even watch Chuck Norris movies with me. Sometimes I feel like I blacked out and went to the big brewery in the sky. But it gets better. <span style="font-weight: bold">She's a tattoo artist, so I also get inked when I want.</span> </div></div>

^^^^
THIS!!!

Sounds and looks like a bad-ass woman! So what's the word on that 19yr old sister? I have an M1S90 that could replace the one your wife stole!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.J. McQuade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know, She'll even watch Chuck Norris movies with me. Sometimes I feel like I blacked out and went to the big brewery in the sky. But it gets better. <span style="font-weight: bold">She's a tattoo artist, so I also get inked when I want.</span> </div></div>

^^^^
THIS!!!

Sounds and looks like a bad-ass woman! So what's the word on that 19yr old
sister? I have an M1S90 that could replace the one your wife stole! </div></div>

Her sister is in CO. Not sure on her view on guns but she has a good job.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.J. McQuade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The AR10 I was shooting was 20" LRT OBR. I prefer 18" for everyday use. But for a strict comp gun 20" was quite acceptable. I was getting about 1600fps with 175gr M118LR out of the 20, 18 was running about 2550. </div></div>

Lovely lady! You are a lucky man! </div></div>
typo, I meant 2600fps

..lol dude, I was an IT technician for 4 years and I couldnt work this picture uploading deal when I first had a go! no one said there was a delay with the upload either so I always thought it just wasnt working! lol