• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Thank You All My Fellow Deplorables!

I got one of those too. I thought is was so sweet.:love:Im made a bright spot in my otherwise drab and colorless existance.

Don't look at that shit. It's mind control. If you had a vagina (not saying you don't), you'd be gushing goo all over the place right now (not saying you're not doing that).

Terrible shit. No one should ever know if people like them or not. Knowing people like you is like smoking crack probably. Addictive, destructive to your brain, and a large part of the problem with society at the moment.

JUST SAY NO TO THUMBS!

Great, now he’s going to use his new found platform to advocate for some generic or obscure social issue and shove it down the rest of our throats.

Something like saving obese penguins, or plastic surgery for heightened self esteem in naked mole rats.

Don't look at that shit. It's mind control. If you had a vagina (not saying you don't), you'd be gushing goo all over the place right now (not saying you're not doing that).

Terrible shit. No one should ever know if people like them or not. Knowing people like you is like smoking crack probably. Addictive, destructive to your brain, and a large part of the problem with society at the moment.

JUST SAY NO TO THUMBS!

Too much thinking, just say “fuk you” and be done with it......:D

JUST SAY NO TO THUMBS!

Take that. LOL. It felt good didn't? Its ok to like it, but only the first one is free.

All I got was this shirt

th

Reactions: Bender
Now get to work on your posts to likes ratio, chop chop