• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank You All!!

3fingervic

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2011
Clinton Twp., MI U.S.A.
It is with a heavy heart that I post this, but we should NEVER forget.

God bless Marine LCPL Carpenter and his family!
I have to say, to me, this is the most touching, heart wrenching, meaningful photo I have seen.
Meet Landon. His father, Marine LCPL Carpenter, gave his life defending our country in Afghanistan earlier this year, a month before his son was born. Baby Landon's Mom wants his story to be known. Take a moment to share this photo with your friends and reflect on the price of freedom.

Never forget the price of freedom.
422813_2597434786458_1572412113_32002840_333551283_n.jpg

Re: Thank You All!!

Oh my, it's dusty in here...

Need to take a walk and clear my head.

Hits hard and gets my blood boiling, beautiful and tear jerking picture! Prayers to him and his family.

Prayers to the family. Wonderful picture - a thousand words will not even begin to express- yep smokey in here

My prayers go out to him and his family!!

Wow! That drives home the sacrifice of not only the fallen hero, but also the family left behind. God bless him and his loved ones.

May the child of the fallen Warrior one day know what their Dad has done for them, for family, and for country. May the child carry the legacy, which is theirs to the very core, with the deepest of pride, and the sincerest of reverence. May their heart not regret the loss, but thrive with the gift. May no man dare take this from them.

Feelings, now off............

how the hell can you look at this and not cry.as the father of a newborn (2-13-12).i would like to say thank you to all of our military personel near and far THANK YOU from the long family in gillette wyoming for taking care of us all,GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

It's always hard to see something like this. God bless Landon and his family. My condolences and prayers.