• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Thank you Scott @ Liberty Optics

Dragos83

Private
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2010
Virginia
I have to comment on how great my experience was with Scott at Liberty Optics. I don't want to bore you guys with too many specifics, but when you get great service you recognize it immediately. I was blown away by the pains Scott took to make sure everything was perfect with my order. He also patiently answered any questions I had while he was out doing rush deliveries. I told him I would call back after he answered a few questions (didn't want him to get into an accident...) I placed an order for a Razor EBR-2B, PST 1-4, ADM Recon mount and Seekins Medium rings. The order was placed on Monday and on Wednesday I received everything besides the ADM mount. I received the 1 piece shortly after. I plan on buying from Scott again for any future builds. Thank you again Scott.

<span style="font-weight: bold">My rifles before the Liberty Optics treatment:</span>
IMG_0970.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">My rifles after:</span>
IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

Re: Thank you Scott @ Liberty Optics

What color is your AICS? In the first photo it looks like FDE, but in the rest it looks like OD.

Its FDE, I am terrible at taking pictures. It is also a AE MK II not an AICS.

Another big +1 for Scott and Liberty Optics. He's been answering all my scope questions since I'm in the sandbox and all my research is restricted to online. Finally ordered an IOR 2.5-10x42 FFP with an ADM mount today. I'll be getting rid of a Leupy 4-14x50 FFP soon and ordering another IOR from Scott to fill it's place.

+1. He has been more than patient with me. Not including that, the service after the sale is what keeps me returning. He has helped me tremendously. Now I have to decide....Trijicon 1-4x or aimpoint....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtd80</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1. He has been more than patient with me. Not including that, the service after the sale is what keeps me returning. He has helped me tremendously. Not I have to decide....Trijicon 1-4x or aimpoint.... </div></div>

Trijicon 1-4x! LOL

Jenko,

Thanks for the very nice post. Contrary to popular belief, we never get tired of "attaboys". I'm like a dog if Master (the customer) is happy then our tail's are wagging.

Have a great day, my man.

Scott

here's another attaboy then
I just picked up my Weaver 3-15 FFP tactical from him today, easy transaction, and very helpful. He even had the Butler caps pre-installed.

BTW, he's very excited about the quality of these scopes.

Scott is the man!

To the OP - How do you like the 1-4x PST??? Which reticle?

The reticle is the TMCQ MRAD. I just threw it on the LWRC M6A3 real quick. I actually have it adjusted for shooting prone... will need to move the mount forward for faster times at CQB distances. Unfortunately I have not been able to take any of those guys out to the range yet as I am currently deployed. I should be back soon though. I was fiddling with the settings for awhile on the PST and I can honestly say that it exhibits quality craftsmanship. The first couple of illuminated settings seemed too dark to me, but it is because it is set up for NV use (it is on, but unless your place is pitch black you won't notice it). Just stick your illumination on 6 to turn on the visible illumination and 5 1/2 to turn it off and you should be fine for range use. I will take both of the scopes to the range and post a range report when I get back. Still haven't been able to box test them...

I also love the FDE color on my AE MK II.

Trying to save up for my next project... a Benelli M2 and a Glock 34/35 or a 35 with a 9mm barrel (Shoot 40 S&W and 9). I want to get into 3-gun.