• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Thank you to Jay from Sportoptics My new glass.

HBARLeatherneck

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2009
South East Wyoming
Thanks Jay, You shipped my scope super fast. It went from Lousianna to Denver in 2 days. Then it sat in Denver until yesterday, and delivered today. damn ups didnt deliver thanksgiving the day after thanksgiving or the next 2 days after that. but, its here and it looks great.

nxs 5-22x56 zero milrad.

Re: Thank you to Jay from Sportoptics My new glass.

ditto---ur rite he delivers excellent service

Jay is great to deal with as is Chris.

i had sent chris an im. but he never got back to me. so i waited and called Jay at the store. it would have been easier to do it through email for me. because we dont have a home phone and our cell phones dont work well at home. but Jay took care of it.

it's always my pleasure do help you fellas out and get yall the best equipment and provide the best service. don't forget if you get a nightforce or swarovski between now and the 31st, you could get it free :)

Jay, Looking to purchase a Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50 Front focal,mil/mil. Do you have any in stock ? I will be stopping by your store mid December

Thanks

Steve

gotta give Kuddos to Jay and Chris.....I needed my NXS in a hurry and got it within two days with the rings to match.

Thanks guys

Bryan

Thanks Bryan, I'll keep your recommendation in mind.

Steve