• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank You Tony KIdd!!

cookietheswede

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2010
Southgate, KY
New toy from Tony Kidd. Called to get a trigger and ended up having him put this together. Still don't know how that happened????? Any way it shoots great and the action is smooth as butter. First time out every group I shot at 50yds all holes were touching. Sorry about the i-phone pics its all I have right now.

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

Re: Thank You Tony KIdd!!

Sweetest 10/22 I've seen in a loooong time! I like that the rail sits alot lower than NDS. Do you know if Tony inlets the Anschutz stock for the extended rear tang or does B&C do it for him?

He did it for me. I sent the stock to him. I think I have every part he sells on that gun. But it was well worth it. Especially the trigger it lives up to its reputation.

Great looking rifle... As far as 10/22's go... Kidd has to be the best parts available for that gun!!

Nice look rifle...just ordered the cocking assembly and cnc machined bolt for my 10/22...looking forward to ordering a trigger in the future.

What trigger pull weight did you go with?

7oz/14oz. If you are going to use it other than target shooting I would go higher. It is all most to light. Defiantly would not take hunting. But with that said i will never have another trigger in any 10/22 I own. I would be happy if it cost twice as much.

looks like a killer tree rat gun less that trigger pull!

"I would be happy if it cost twice as much." Darn, why does everyone have to say this?

I like my VQ trigger group, but have been thinking about a KIDD for a long time.

You may have just cost me some bucks.

Enjoy your new 10/22