• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Thanks For The Help But...

You have to understand that where he comes from you probably have to lie, cheat and steal just to survive. Third world illegals bring third world tendencies...

Your thinking of Sergeant Barry Sadler.. Barry McGuire was a anti war commie scumbag.

We're both right. The Sgt. was Sadler, but McGuire wrote the song...Thanks for the correction.

Dont know that he was a commie scumbag as I respect ones right to disagree, and I personally feel that Viet Nam was a travesty, but he certainly was against that war.

Event Horizon, I am good with most of what you have to say, however,
You pissed this Old Jew off.
That is probably why Frank has us refrain from religion in our posts.
I would not like to see this thread locked up because of that, just keep your thoughts to yourself.
You never know what a persons religious beliefs are until you know him or her well and who knows, it may change your perceptions about them.
With that I will leave this thread as I believe I have put forth how I feel about this Pastor scumbag. May he rot in Hell and I do pray that I am on his jury. Fat chance of that, but who knows.
Regards, FM