• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thanks for the help

Lardbutt

Private
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2020
Thanks to the folks who helped me out while I was figuring out what barrel I was going to order for my CZ 457. Today I ordered a 22lr, Bartlein, 22 inch, bull barrel with a Bartlein Match Chamber. I plan on putting it in a KRG Bravo chassis. Since the Bravo has a recessed mag well I orderd the DIP extended mag release and their 22LR adapter Since I as paying for shipping anyway I oreder the metal mag well and a new knob. Maybe I can shoot it before halloween :rolleyes:

Thanks to the folks who helped me out while I was figuring out what barrel I was going to order for my CZ 457. Today I ordered a 22lr, Bartlein, 22 inch, bull barrel with a Bartlein Match Chamber. I plan on putting it in a KRG Bravo chassis. Since the Bravo has a recessed mag well I orderd the DIP extended mag release and their 22LR adapter Since I as paying for shipping anyway I oreder the metal mag well and a new knob. Maybe I can shoot it before halloween :rolleyes:
Where did you order your barrel from?