• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Thanks to Scott from Liberty Optics.

apopkared

Private
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2012
Apopka ,FL
Recieved my new Bushnell XRS 30x today from Scott at liberty Optics. Everyone on here was right about this guy.Scott was great with all my stupid questions.Wonderful customer care. Will be buying from him in the future.As for the Bushnell XRS 30x one word comes to mind SICK.This thing is a beast. I had a little time to play with it today. I was a little nervous about getting such a high mag but, let me tell you very clear. I'm glad I went with the higher magnifation. What that saying It's better to have and not need or something like that. Will pics as soon as I can. Again Thanks Scott and all of you for input.

Just bought 2 scopes from Scott and prices were crazy good, plus he spent quite a lot of time making sure I got what would best suit the applications.