• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thanks to the fine people here.....

Baron85

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2012
Well after lots of reading and asking questions on here I have put together my first long range rig.
It's a sako trg22 308, thunderbeast 30ba, and a bushnell ers held on with a trg spuhr mount.
Only had it to the range once so far but it is amazingly accurate much more accurate than I am. Really looking forward to a lot more learning from all you on here and becoming a proficient marksman. Picture is 5 shots at 100 yards using left over reloads from my dpms lr308 168 smk over 42.5 varget

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Fantasic shooting, but you left yourself little room for further improvement!!! Please keep us informed until you have 1 hole after 5 shoots. good Luck

Wow man! You've got some skill there already! I had to work at it to be able to shoot like that - and I'm still not consistent. At least the equipment won't hold you back. - Todd

That was the plan I wanted to know if I missed it was me not the equipment. It's hard to learn if your equipment is not consistent.