• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thanksgiving Prediction

My prediction is that my older brother will complain that the "ham" I'm cooking (on the smoker) isn't ham.

I like messing with tradition.

I’m gonna do whatever the hell I wanna do! That’s fact!

A big part of me wants them to lock the fuck down all the big cities, they fucking deserve it.

We don't lock down, haven't since this shit started, are not about to start now and wouldn't care if they did call for it. As for T-Day, just the wife and I this year, with zero to do with a cold. I'm on call, daughter two hours away is on call, son also covering calls a different two hours away. Just because it's a holiday doesn't mean trains don't run and break shit, people don't go crazy and internet/phone doesn't go out. We cover calls on turkey day to get Christmas off, which is a much more important holiday for us to celebrate together.

At least we can cook our turkey and have it all to ourselves. And the deviled eggs, damn kids and grand kids raid those fuckers and I end up with the ugly ones that the yolk sat against the shell on.

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260
Getting to be time for the Caltrops...

Among other things.

On the bright side... they are all stockpiling food and toilet paper and supplies... but no weapons and no ammo. So, really, they are just holding my supplies. Plus I have a good Vegan Cookbook. How to cook and eat Vegans. With some marinating and smoking... I am sure vegans are at least somewhat edible.

SIrhr

Well, they're certainly full of assholes and lip so I'm sure we can at least grind 'em into hotdogs.