• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Thats' Banana'ses's

Okay, so one last banana bread post and then I’ll walk away...I swear.

These four were bad actors that were sent away to rot:

AB2FD120-13B5-406A-B98C-65844643E8CC.jpeg

They were united with these few that were in deep freeze for political reasons:

71B8195F-FC06-4B2F-A064-CE415C6BF436.jpeg

After being summarily beaten and thrown in with the other fruits and nuts, they were sent into the hotbox until they learned how to get along with the other ingredients.

853DE4A2-288F-4214-987A-D74F8A3A9EBA.jpeg

Sadly, I was just informed that one of these will go to the neighbors.

View attachment 7299744

View attachment 7299746

After being summarily beaten and thrown in with the other fruits and nuts, they were sent into the hotbox until they learned how to get along with the other ingredients.

View attachment 7299749

Lash, you Bastard!! You can't leave now!! Those look amazing, and like a Guardian Ad Litem, I stongly oppose the separation of these "almost" Twins. Thank You. :cry:

Reactions: Barneybdb and lash

View attachment 7299744

View attachment 7299746

View attachment 7299749

I'm glad to see that my better half is not the only person that throws "ripe" banana's in a zip loc bag and puts them in the freezer for nanna bread...........

Last edited:
Reactions: 1J04 and lash
I think this is my 3rd or 4th loaf since this crap all started! Found out several years ago that I’m actually allergic to gluten and I’ve missed banana bread like crazy! Well any real bread actually, but this stuff is just like real bread! My wife (who doesn’t have to be gluten free) has been after me for several days to make more of this. She’ll eat as much or more of it than I will!
1587127721435.jpeg

1587127746704.jpeg

1587127772034.jpeg

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
We used to grow Banana trees in the back yard and use the leaves to wrap Barramundi before cooking on the BBQ. Lost them all to Cyclones twice....

Yepper my friend. Banana leaves are used in so many countries for cooking for good reason. My Wife avails of them fairly often. :love:

Reactions: Barneybdb