• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

The 2019 NRL22 South East Regional Championship at Eagle Eye Shooting Complex on April 13th, 2019.

billmeek

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2019
Middle TN
REGIONAL POSTER.jpg

The NRL.22 South East Regional Championship will be a 1-day precision rimfire event consisting of 12 stages and requiring a minimum of 120 rounds to complete. Target engagements may range from 25 to 370 yards.

The NRL22 South East Regional is a stand alone event. The match will be ran under the 2018-2019 NRL22 rule set. However the match does not count toward season points or placement in the National Championship. Shooters should expect a fun and challenging match.

The NRL22 South East Regional is open to all shooters. It is not required to be a NRL22 member to enter or draw from the prize table. The match is open to all shooters from all locations.

The match fee includes a match t-shirt, lunch, and 12 challenging stages.

For any questions, feel free to call the match director Mike Millikan at 931-306-1090

Registration is open on practiscore:
https://practiscore.com/2019-nrl-22-south-east-regional-championship/register

Price: $75

Address: Eagle Eye Shooting Complex
30 Elk Ridge Rd.
Mt. Pleasant, TN 38474

Start time: 7:00 am

Reactions: JKW70
This just seems like a weird event. Given that the NRL22 Organization decided against having regional matches this year. I'm assuming that they sanctioned it. But given other parts of the NRL22 'community' aren't shooting 'regionals,' it's weird.

Mike, the local match director who also designs the NRL22 courses of fire every other month, hosted a regional match last year too. As I understand it there isn't yet a need for regional matches to determine who can go to the nationals. As NRL22 grows, that may change. A couple of the other SE match directors discussed having another regional match this year and asked Mike to host it again.

NRL22 is sending items for the regional prize table. Since there is going to be a local prize table for the regional match, scores won't be used for the monthly NRL22 national drawings.

A little more information on the match from Mike (the match director):

Friday, April 12th we will have a day where all of you are welcome to come out and gather dope, and test shoot off of different props. However, I am not releasing the actual Course of Fire, until Saturday morning April 13th. There will be a $15 range fee on Friday, (exceptions for a range member.) Unfortunately I do not own the range and have to charge people to use it.

Saturday, April 13th. I will open the gates around 6:00 am. Feel free to come out around that time and check your zero. Shooter's meeting will start at 7:00 am, at the club house. We will break into squads and begin shooting directly after that.

Finally I have some target distances for you all to practice. I won't give away the COF, but I will allow you guys to get some D.O.P.E.. There are a couple of stages that I can't get firm distance on until the Thursday before the match, with this being a public shooting range.

Here are target distances in yards:
50,62,67,75,85,77,93,100,106,120,125,135,144,150,175,198,199,200,265,275,300,368,

Some of these distances duplicate, and there will likely be a few more target distances less than 200 yards.