• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Act of Killing (documentary)

dmike

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2012
Northern VA
Anybody seen this? F'n unbelievable. Gov-sanctioned Indonesian thugs bragging about killing random people and raping 14 year olds, with a giant fat slob drag queen prancing around in wild getups and trying to give free massages in between murder reenactments. Clowns. Indonesia just moved up to the top 5 on my Shithole list.

Outside of Australia and Japan, the far east is just one big brown-eye stinkhole.

Glad we don't have government sanctioned thugs here shaking down people for money. Brb gotta go pay my seatbelt tickets, buy a fishing, hunting and orv license and pay my taxes. Don't wanna get thrown in prison you know

This was one of the top documentaries last year;

Smacarrol parking ticket : jail not the same as not paying protection money : entire store gets burnt down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was one of the top documentaries last year;

Smacarrol parking ticket : jail not the same as not paying protection money : entire store gets burnt down

Making someone buy insurance is extortion, IE the affordable care act. The definition of extortion is: the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats. Your post was a joy to read BTW, thanks for that.

Smcarroll, I understand what you're saying. I think Ghengis is just pointing out that it's much less refined over there. It's greasy thugs who get to decide how much to steal and if they don't like you they can do whatever they want. It's not standardized or consistently applied, and consequences aren't published so it's only limited by the imagination and bad intent of the thug.

Smcarroll, I understand what you're saying. I think Ghengis is just pointing out that it's much less refined over there. It's greasy thugs who get to decide how much to steal and if they don't like you they can do whatever they want. It's not standardized or consistently applied, and consequences aren't published so it's only limited by the imagination and bad intent of the thug.

Just the little differences that we convince ourselves exist for the sake of our own sanity. We pride ourselves on our "civilized society" and just sweep it under the rug when our protectors are caught playing at thug

Just the little differences that we convince ourselves exist for the sake of our own sanity. We pride ourselves on our "civilized society" and just sweep it under the rug when our protectors are caught playing at thug

There was a female shooter originally from Venezuela, who gave a female only class at a local range and I was bs-ing with the RO, who related the story she told: When you are from shithole country, bad stuff happens to you or somebody you know, when you are from a so-called developed country you read a news article on it happening to somebody you will never meet.

Big difference.

There was a female shooter originally from Venezuela, who gave a female only class at a local range and I was bs-ing with the RO, who related the story she told: When you are from shithole country, bad stuff happens to you or somebody you know, when you are from a so-called developed country you read a news article on it happening to somebody you will never meet.

Big difference.

Plenty of bad things have happened to people I know. Bad things do not tend to happen to me or if they do they end well because I try my best to prepare.

I saw it. Very good documentary. Especially into to psyche of killing and it's effects.

If you liked it I suggest reading on killing and on combat, both by retired tl colonel Dave grossman.

Yeah dmike, he did a revision recently I think with data collected from ww2 vets and a few other recent ones. Helped a lot of guys

Yeah dmike, he did a revision recently I think with data collected from ww2 vets and a few other recent ones. Helped a lot of guys

cool I'll take a look

Although those Indonesian nitwits weren't killing in combat, they were kidnapping, torturing and murdering innocent civilians. Seems like Grossman wrote about the psychology of armed conflict right? I love how those idiots kept saying the etymological origin of the word "gangster" was the English "free man" and they did a musical to the song "born free" so the fat guy could wear his turquoise dress!

Last edited:
Yeah it was weird as fuck..
But killing is killing as grossman explains. It's the method that sticks to people.