• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Armed Attorneys

You truly are a mongoloid.

Did you read my post about that in Porta John?

You are like a slinky though, push you down a set of stairs and we could all sit and laugh as you do what you do.....

Let's do shitbag John McStain next.

Or how about Mark Kelly, his wife with the hole in her head and the dead baby seal in Ca.?

At least that would be seasonally appropriate. We were pulled off the research on Gabby turning down Pima County Sheriffs security when she got Judge Roll and the little girl killed because she valued their lives less than the Honey Baked Ham Store, in the same shopping center, valued their hams at the time. Honey Baked has two armed security guards to protect both of the hammy doors of the establishment.

But since you're just a little bitch with an utter lack of comprehension of current events and how to connect the dots, maybe not?

How that's relevant to why you two faggots use a video of a pothead gamer to justify your pussification regarding open carry because you're so terrified to go to the grocery store because active shooter.....

....still a mystery. :unsure:

This man fights. We cannot spare him.

Reactions: Dewey7271
You truly are a mongoloid.

Did you read my post about that in Porta John?

You are like a slinky though, push you down a set of stairs and we could all sit and laugh as you do what you do.....

Let's do shitbag John McStain next.

Or how about Mark Kelly, his wife with the hole in her head and the dead baby seal in Ca.?

At least that would be seasonally appropriate. We were pulled off the research on Gabby turning down Pima County Sheriffs security when she got Judge Roll and the little girl killed because she valued their lives less than the Honey Baked Ham Store, in the same shopping center, valued their hams at the time. Honey Baked has two armed security guards to protect both of the hammy doors of the establishment.

But since you're just a little bitch with an utter lack of comprehension of current events and how to connect the dots, maybe not?

How that's relevant to why you two faggots use a video of a pothead gamer to justify your pussification regarding open carry because you're so terrified to go to the grocery store because active shooter.....

....still a mystery. :unsure:

Interesting, your the only one who seems to hold your errant opinion. Just putting up a lot of words doesnt change that. I'd say youre so stupid it must have set a new record.

Spit Laugh GIF - Spit Laugh Funny GIFs

I think the fact that this shit eating scumbag criminal murdered someone begging for their life.......

....... and then cheated the tax-payers out of a lifetime of pension payments

might be the real problem here.

The concept that this piece of shit had a problem because of words on the cover of his duty rifle imply that you've never watched the body-cam video if you could even remotely condone this scumbag who brought shame on the badge.

Then cheated to get his pension ........

....because being a vile piece of human garbage gave him PTSD.

An Arizona cop acquitted of murder in 2017 for killing a man crawling on his knees, begging for his life, in a hotel hallway, was temporarily rehired by the city he worked for so that he could claim a disability pension and file for a medical retirement that will pay him more than $2,500 a month for the rest of his life.

Brailsford appealed his termination. Later in 2018, he signed an agreement with the Mesa City Manager’s Office. The agreement, obtained by ABC15, included that Brailsford would be rehired temporarily to allow him to apply for an accidental disability pension and medical retirement. The terms prevented Brailsford from performing any job duties or getting paid during the period of reemployment.

ETA - Read the attached Settlement Agreement:
(link above)
I don't see how this piece of shit is still breathing.......

Reactions: 308pirate
These dumbass signs have next to NOTHING to do with the possible criminal trial. They are golden for the civil trial.

Reactions: AllenOne1
I don't see how this piece of shit is still breathing.......
It'd be nice to take up a collection for him, since it's the holidays and all, and give him an all expense paid trip to Germany.

IIUC he can get Kevorkianed there if he's fully vaccinated. ;)

What with all that PTSD he's getting paid for, that's not really living, that's suffering.

It'd be considerate to help him legally off himself for the holidays, don't you think?

Reactions: Steel+Killer
These dumbass signs have next to NOTHING to do with the possible criminal trial. They are golden for the civil trial.

In my state just make sure you're good on the criminal side and the civil side becomes a non issue

Interesting, your the only one who seems to hold your errant opinion. Just putting up a lot of words doesnt change that. I'd say youre so stupid it must have set a new record.
Well Mr. Maggott, maybe someday you'll grow a pair of balls and dial back on the shibby enough to understand the land to the west...

And for a young fella who presumably was edjubacated in the modern public school system, maybe you got hooked on the weed instead of phonics, but you don't seem to understand the apostrophe...

Well Mr. Maggott, maybe someday you'll grow a pair of balls and dial back on the shibby enough to understand the land to the west...

And for a young fella who presumably was edjubacated in the modern public school system, maybe you got hooked on the weed instead of phonics, but you don't seem to understand the apostrophe...

First, thanks for addressing me as Mr. as you should address your superiors..

But really,iIs that the best you can do? Very weak.

I understand the apostrophe quite well. Its somewhat antiquated so I only use it when I choose.

terriponce.com › 2016/10/23 › can-we-stop-theCan We Stop the Apostrophe Madness? | Terri Herman-Ponce

I don't see that this video has anything to with censorship or the 1st Amendment. It's a warning of what can and will be used against you in a court of law.
You can play it smart or not.

20211124_122015.jpg

So your (heh) sayin ccw guys are cucks?
You talk a lot of smack for a biden voter
1638242840599.jpeg

So your (heh) sayin ccw guys are cucks?
You talk a lot of smack for a biden voter
View attachment 7750502
Not at all, if you like the taste of someone else's sauce on your taco....or maybe you're just a "rub and watch" kind of guy but your lady needs that thing, but yours is "sleepy" all the time......

.....being a cuck, is not for me, but who am I to judge how you roll in the privacy of your own trailer home or whatever.

You want to suck a cock and still maintain plausible deniability, I get it, just leave me out of it.

Feel free to be all the cuck you can be.

My point is being afraid to open carry because "someone could see your gun and therefore you would be 'harvested' first, at the fucking grocery store or wherever all you cucks, non-cucks, cunts and however you happen to identify (please don't tell me your pronouns) makes you a "pussy" if you're scared to go out in public with a sidearm."

I find it difficult to believe that you're all such little bitches, I guess I am wrong on that if the consensus view is that "gun owners must hide from view".

Or is that not what you thought I meant when you wrote that shit?

What do you pussies do when you go into a restaurant to eat dinner and you have a rifle in your truck?

Leave it in the parking lot unattended?

Sounds pretty stupid to me, what do you think?

By the way, I never said CCW was for cucks or implied that it was a bad idea or that I don't do it ever.

I said you're a pussy if you fear to carry open because you might "get harvested first".

As for Pedo Joe and Arizona, are you also so mentally retarded that you don't know there was a coup?

The stupid is strong, but I thought the audit kind of indicated that there was "election fraud" in Arizona.

Are you in Virginia?

A statewide audit of Virginia’s 2020 election results verified President Joe Biden’s victory in the state, finding only a 0.00000065117 percent chance the state’s voting system could have produced an inaccurate outcome.

“Election officials are over 99 percent confident in the reported outcome,” Karen Hoyt-Stewart, voting technology manager at the Virginia Department of Elections, told the State Board of Elections as she presented the audit report Wednesday.

The only way to reach 100 percent certainty would be for officials to manually review every ballot cast in the state. In other words, the audit found there’s almost zero chance a full recount would show a different outcome.

Voting Works’ Arlo Audit Program

Last edited:
First, thanks for addressing me as Mr. as you should address your superiors..

But really,iIs that the best you can do? Very weak.

I understand the apostrophe quite well. Its somewhat antiquated so I only use it when I choose.

terriponce.com › 2016/10/23 › can-we-stop-theCan We Stop the Apostrophe Madness? | Terri Herman-Ponce

Just to continue on the "cucks" theme, I'll presume you'd use the apostrophe and would prefer it be used when going "down there"?

That's Maggot's is vastly different from That's maggots.....

Capitalization's important sometimes too.

Just to continue on the "cucks" theme, I'll presume you'd use the apostrophe and would prefer it be used when going "down there"?

That's Maggot's is vastly different from That's maggots.....

Capitalization's important sometimes too.
Youre a boring little troll, so youre a 'cuck' as well? Youre more of an embarrassment than anything else.

Youre a boring little troll, so youre a 'cuck' as well? Youre more of an embarrassment than anything else.
And yet you continue to amuse, just like a slinky.....

And it remains unclear what connection to the original video OC vs CC has to signs.

CCW vs Constitutional Carry would make a better topic.