• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The beginning of the Summer of Darwin?

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Russian roulette definitely doesn't work with semiautomatics. Unfortunately, in a city that up until the mid-90s saw severe suppression of firearms ownership until state laws normalized statutes, there's no accumulated knowledge through an established gun culture emphasizing responsibility and levelheadedness. Instead, this is what we get:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Believing he was handling an unloaded gun, an 18-year-old accidentally shot himself in the head during a webcam chat early Wednesday when the person on the other end of the conversation challenged the teen's manhood, police said.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaki...__cops_say.html</div></div>

Re: The beginning of the Summer of Darwin?

See what happens when you don't teach anyone, anything! You get automatons whom are dumber than a sack of hammers.

And they graduate. Yet still can't read, write, add, divide, yet they sure do multiply.

And vote.

Ya' know what shocked me most about the article? It didn't imply that the gun "went off" or otherwise spontaneously contributed to the shooting.

And the only question I have is when they say that he's brain-dead?...how can they tell? Seems like he's probably using just as much brain now as he was when he pulled the stupid stunt.

I sometimes wish folks had to pass an I.Q. and common-sense test to be allowed full access to their Constitutional rights.

I thought using an auto with only one round in the magazine was Polish roulette ?
laugh.gif

Insensitive. The populace is truly moving towards the end result as outlined in Idiocracy. At a papid pace.