• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Best Rock Song Ever Made

PPB

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2018
Turn up your volume, ease back in the chair and close your eyes

Rip your shirt, punch your neighbor, kill a cat.... make sure your dead mom can hear it.

Goddddd....!!! I made it into it for about 39 seconds worth. Then....

I'm not (quite) into it. Maybe later...

Reactions: Bender
Holy shit. All that stuff makes me want to punch myself in the nuts. My song has only two chords---on and off.
The 3rd riff is the best

Reactions: Bender
Turn it up...

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.21%"><iframe src="" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" width="641" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Reactions: mtrmn
<iframe width="663" height="404" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PPB, those things are awesome! You ought to watch the impacts at night, equally awesome.

The late, great Roy Buchanan. No pedals, gimmicks, screaming or glitz. Raw talent. R.I.P.

Sure did but it has been a nice buffet of hard rockin songs.

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.21%"><iframe src="" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" width="641" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Dating myself but what the hell...

Last edited:
And of course the Maggot theme song:

and this one just for good luck, I saw them do it live at RFK.

[

The song that would generate the most Hell Yeahs at parties.

Reactions: Barneybdb

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well, as long as everyone is going there;

You know I’m right.......?

You are right. Never got to see them live but I have the vinyl, Live at the Matrix. I love the way that B3 with the Leslie rotating speaker just whines in the quiet parts.

I have the Live at Pompeii vinyl box set. Excellent. Got to see thm live in 95 I think it was, at RFK stadium in DC. Hell of a show.

I was a stagehand/soundman in the latter 70's/early 80's. Worked many, many different shows, but never saw them live. Shit ! They seemed to avoid Seattle. Can't say as I blame them. Seemed like if they did a west coast tour, they would start in Vancouver B.C., then skip over Seattle and go to the Bay Area, then move on to SoCal. For them, I think Seattle/Portland was flyover country. Not sure they were wrong. Although, I think they could have camped in Seattle and done three or four nights in a row and sold out all of them. Would have loved to have worked their shows if they had come through Seattle or Portland.

Lately, I have really grown to really like Gilmour and his guitar work. Is he an prodigy ? No. Is he someone that I enjoy listening to ? Absolutely. What I have found to be quite interesting is the level of involvement of his wife Polly, in the songwriting aspect of their presentations. She seems to be a really nice lady, understated, but a key part of David's more recent works. She has also tried to patch up the bad feelings between Roger Waters and Gilmour. I admire her efforts, but to me, Waters is a douche and Gilmour and everyone else is better off without him. Noble cause on her part, kudos. Gilmour was very busted up about the passing of his very good friend, Rick Wright. I think it was the same for Nick Mason. Richard Wright was a hell of a human being and he was snatched from the world too soon....

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
...and she bought him Hendrix's guitar strap that he uses in every performance.

No one gonna guess on In A Gadda Da Vida?