• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

The Biggest Yellow Jackets Nest in Louisiana

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Banned !
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
Fuck all of that!

That shed needed and airstrike... or a local thief looking to steal a chainsaw.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_lGHI1Iwumc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Get out the lawn sprayer full of gas. About two quarts
should take care of that.

Napalm run.

Man I thought I had to battle them last year. There was another one like that in a trailer house in East Texas.

Did not look like there was one thing worth saving in there. flamethrower.

Seen this in the news yesterday and was thinking the exact same thing regarding the consensus here. I'd of burnt that thing like all hell fury.

Right on . Kill them motherfuckers with fire , lotsa , more , big , liquid and anyother fuckin kind .

Lots of fuel and a flare gun for sure!
Then again, that shed could make a nice holding cell for the ms13, cartel, and other scumbag types. Mother Nature can be a mean bitch sometimes.

That was borderline ignorant. Kill the fuckers so they don't just build again nearby.
A stiff mix of Tempo in the middle of a cool night....

Found a couple bumblebee nests with the mower this summer. Dug the bastards out with the skid steer and then sprayed the area down with Tempo so they didn't move back in. They're not as aggressive as yellow jackets, but still not to be taken lightly.

some kid stumble on that shit, and they'd kill him. fuck, that many could kill and adult. wait until the middle of the night, have your brother-no-good-inlaw hold the flashlight, and spray the whole fucking thing down with gasoline. fuckers wouldnt stand a chance. fuck every last one of those fuckign hornets. i hate them.

Did anyone count how many times the camera got stung?

Free scooter! "Yes sir, you just have run back and grab it out of the shed."

I say save that awesome scooter, pull out the pressure washer and load the reservoir with gasoline.
Use the pressure washer to soak the nest.
Get on the scooter and flip a match as you ride by, nekkid of course.

If we pump enough beer in Bogey, he'll do it!!

Had one the size of a small beach ball to deal with when redoing my dad's roof one year, had a few hundred living in it and I put two gallons of malathion mix onto it at sunset, came back next morning to 100% carnage. I thought that was a big deal until seeing this. Dayum...