• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Chinese killed Joe Diffie!

Dang, saw him 40 years ago and he looked old then. Hope he's not heading into a bottomless lake, sniffin' her undies, with an illegal smile, on the shore of Lake Marie!

Last edited:
Reactions: EddieNFL
Sad to hear that . Joe Diffie is part of the soundtrack to some good years 8n my life .

ya sad deal. Wife and I played a few of his greatest hits last night while sipping on a few cocktails.
Wife and kids love "John Deere Green".
Sucks when the good one die and the shit ones keep on goin. Prayers are up for Jon Prine as well. Hes top 5 for me.

Reactions: deersniper
Garth Brooks is a communist fag, he thinks obama was the best thing to come along since that fat homewrecking skank Trisha !

I'm willing to bet he has 6 cats and uses mil scopes.
If he does, or did, I wasn't aware so don't hold that against me. Trisha cooks some damn good food so I was just going off that for her. If he's that bad, surely he's a MOA guy. Don't to getting the Subaru war going on in here, that's spreading like the wuhan.