• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The coming Nov clownshow.

OldSalty2

Just a salty OG liberal.
Minuteman
  • Aug 29, 2020
    Battleground states. Got to give them time to harvest and stuff.

I believe Michigan also ruled very similar.

Get squared away best as possible.

I think most Trump folks will vote in person. Landslide election night. There will not be enough registered voters left to make up the difference. I hope I am correct.

Here is the problem I see. If we vote, are winning by a landslide, which is great, but all these states that voted for extended counting time can then see how much difference they need to make up to pull off a win. See what I’m saying? It gives them a week to somehow register a bunch of people and then find a bunch of votes. This is the kind of corrupt bullshit you find in some foreign countries. It’s unethical as hell and you know this is what they are going to do. Trump is in a rough position because he needs to do something about it but if he does the Dems will say he cheated.

Here is the problem I see. If we vote, are winning by a landslide, which is great, but all these states that voted for extended counting time can then see how much difference they need to make up to pull off a win. See what I’m saying? It gives them a week to somehow register a bunch of people and then find a bunch of votes. This is the kind of corrupt bullshit you find in some foreign countries. It’s unethical as hell and you know this is what they are going to do. Trump is in a rough position because he needs to do something about it but if he does the Dems will say he cheated.
    I have the same concern. Dang I hate basketball, but here goes an analogy: It's like the end of a basketball game where one team is clearly the winner at the final buzzer, but then after everyone leaves and goes home the losing team is allowed to continue to make free-throws until they have enough points to "win".

• Angry
    Reactions: deersniper
    Michigan will allow up to 14 days for ballots to arrive, as long as they are mailed on time. Then add to this some additional period of time for counting, recounting, lawsuits, whatever. Gonna be an awesome shitshow.

Ooops...where did these come from, ten 18-wheelers full of mail-in votes. Better count them. Wow..we've counted 5 of the 10 and have not received a single Trump vote yet....wait..wait...here's ONE...must not be fraud.

Ooops...where did these come from, ten 18-wheelers full of mail-in votes. Better count them. Wow..we've counted 5 of the 10 and have not received a single Trump vote yet....wait..wait...here's ONE...must not be fraud.

That's pretty much how it goes.
    They always seem to find a "plastic bin" full of "forgotten" ballots in the back of some supply closet in whatever school they choose to do the fraud in.
    Then another one somewhere else as the recount keeps going.

They somehow find a judge to demand recounting over and over till the moment they get ahead and then order the results to be final...

Lots of ideas on how to make the process secure and very hard to fraud... none of which will get passed because then Democrats couldn't cheat.
    Even if you try to pass a law to fix things, some vile Democrat Judge will be overriding the will of the voters and claim that stopping fraud is "racist" or "elitist".

We have to do a full house clear out of all the politicians and their ilk and workers top to bottom, then the same thing with the courts and the entire justice system, then the same thing with all the bureaucrat class. Then we might have a chance to start over and keep it good for a bit longer.

It's mind blowing how these state judges are just nullifying Article 1, Sec 4 of the Constitution and 2 US Code § 7 because Virus.

Screenshot_20200922-095454_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200922-095507_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20200922-095507_Chrome.jpg
      172.8 KB · Views: 9
    I'll say this much, the USA is rewriting the rules on how to be a 3rd world country. All those little wannabee states who routinely throw their elections by sheer bribes and threats just need to watch this...just mail it in. No need to check signatures, postmark dates, etc. Hell, don't bother wasting toner cartridges until you know you've been beaten (that'd be the New Green Deal method) and then print up enough to win and make it look "believable." If Trump wins there has got to be a laser-beam focus on fixing the election laws (here's where the republicannot governors can help) to where ALL the books are cleaned off and you have got to prove you are who you say you are and that you are a citizen of the USA. Also, you MUST have photo ID to vote. If one cannot meet these terms, screw off.

Some system to make sure somebody is not voting in two states also needs to be enacted.

I'll say this much, the USA is rewriting the rules on how to be a 3rd world country. All those little wannabee states who routinely throw their elections by sheer bribes and threats just need to watch this...just mail it in. No need to check signatures, postmark dates, etc. Hell, don't bother wasting toner cartridges until you know you've been beaten (that'd be the New Green Deal method) and then print up enough to win and make it look "believable." If Trump wins there has got to be a laser-beam focus on fixing the election laws (here's where the republicannot governors can help) to where ALL the books are cleaned off and you have got to prove you are who you say you are and that you are a citizen of the USA. Also, you MUST have photo ID to vote. If one cannot meet these terms, screw off.

Some system to make sure somebody is not voting in two states also needs to be enacted.

Voting in two states happens a lot. I know people with vacation homes in FL and they have admitted that they will either drive/fly down just to vote. There was also a plan instituted a few years back, during the obama admin where their goal was to get people to open up their vacation homes to allow people to temporarily live there, especially in swing states, so they could get on the voter rolls and vote. You could essentially have multiple families claiming residence of the same property and I’m not sure how anyone would even know, nor do I know if this is illegal. I assume it isn’t since I’ve never heard of anyone prosecuted for it.

• Angry
    Reactions: tomcatmv
    North Carolina...

-nearly 1 million voters have requested a ballot by mail.
    -North Carolina doesn’t do signature-matching
    -(pinkie swear) North Carolina requires a witness to swear that the person who filled out the ballot is who they say they are.
    -Under current rules, mail-in ballots wouldn’t be counted unless they are both postmarked on or before Election Day, Nov. 3, and also received by state officials within three days — by Nov. 6. This settlement would push that final date back to Nov. 12, giving nearly an extra week for ballots to arrive.

While we are distracted...the push continues...

Could just do like iraq does. All voting on same day in person and you have to dip your thumb in ink

With facial recognition software we wouldn’t even need the ink.

Any person caught voting multiple times or in another persons name should be executed within 30 days

That's pretty much how it goes.
    They always seem to find a "plastic bin" full of "forgotten" ballots in the back of some supply closet in whatever school they choose to do the fraud in.
    Then another one somewhere else as the recount keeps going.
    We have already went thru this shit once in Wisc. Gonna be a shitshow, that's for sure. Mac