• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Covid

mvphilly

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2022
NY
Well just when they say its over I get the fucking Wuhan Flu. This really sucks. Was fine for all 3+ years and now its here.Low fever 100.4 headache but really dehydrated. Its a week tomorrow and I am getting pissed seeing little improvement.I though these were the easy variants?

Has to be a mole inside your network after hiding out 3+ years, how else could you be compromised, "welcome to the party, pal".

Last edited:
I got it last October, it sucked...I was sick for ten days, and still weak for several days after that. I'm just glad a fully vaxxed and boosted Army CW2 was patient zero; so they couldn't blame the pureblood for causing a "super spreader" event...there was a few people on the team that ended up with it after I got it.

Drink lots stuff that will put electrolytes back in your system, gatorade, pedialite kind of stuff. Chicken noodle soup was my main food for that misery. I was taking Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen full dose of each and split them so it was pills every 3 hours or something; essentially doubled up on meds since that can be done with those...it helped with the headaches and regular aches and pains. Claritin helped with congestion/rummy nose. Melatonin for sleep...but I don't know if it really helped; seemed like I could sleep all day long, then stare at the ceiling all night.
meds1.jpg

My ultraliberal BIL and his wife went on a vacation cruise in Europe and came home with the Rona. Course they both have multiple VAX and boosters. At least they got home and not locked in a hotel room somewhere

I got it last October, it sucked...I was sick for ten days, and still weak for several days after that. I'm just glad a fully vaxxed and boosted Army CW2 was patient zero; so they couldn't blame the pureblood for causing a "super spreader" event...there was a few people on the team that ended up with it after I got it.

Drink lots stuff that will put electrolytes back in your system, gatorade, pedialite kind of stuff. Chicken noodle soup was my main food for that misery. I was taking Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen full dose of each and split them so it was pills every 3 hours or something; essentially doubled up on meds since that can be done with those...it helped with the headaches and regular aches and pains. Claritin helped with congestion/rummy nose. Melatonin for sleep...but I don't know if it really helped; seemed like I could sleep all day long, then stare at the ceiling all night.
View attachment 8138580
Wow thats some haul there!!Got all that but the Melatonin so thanks.

Reactions: Cowpokey
Get sone Ivermectin even if it’s the “horse paste.” Couple years back my vaccinated uncle gave the wuflu to my entire family . Including my 84 year old grandma. She went to urgent care on Sunday and was prescribed a Z pack and something else. Unable to fill her prescription until Monday as we live in a small town . She was shocked when she recieved a message monday morning that her prescriptions were cancelled due to her convid test coming back positive . She was told to go to the ER if it became hard to breathe. WTF ??? This is not practicing medicine . Anyway we immediately started her on Ivermectin. Same thing my entire family took. She was better within days as we’re all of us. It was flat out amazing how fast it worked. There’s an entire write up on here somewhere about our experience . FACT is the mectin works I know because I’ve seen it and used it myself. One member of the family refused to take ivermectin and will tell you today. Not taking it was a huge mistake as she was sick for a long time. On another note my pureblood wife works at a school and literally every single teacher that took the clot shot got Covid and then the brainless lemmings lined up for more boosters and ended up with more Covid. This making them by Einsteins definition- Insane.
Get Well Soon…

I don't know how you're measuring dehydration, but if it's been a couple of days with infrequent urination and/or excessively dark urine, get your ass to an ER immediately before you damage something.

Otherwise, it's the flu - rest, drink fluids w/ electrolytes, try to get down a bit of nutrition, catch up on some reading.

Get sone Ivermectin even if it’s the “horse paste.” Couple years back my vaccinated uncle gave the wuflu to my entire family . Including my 84 year old grandma. She went to urgent care on Sunday and was prescribed a Z pack and something else. Unable to fill her prescription until Monday as we live in a small town . She was shocked when she recieved a message monday morning that her prescriptions were cancelled due to her convid test coming back positive . She was told to go to the ER if it became hard to breathe. WTF ??? This is not practicing medicine . Anyway we immediately started her on Ivermectin. Same thing my entire family took. She was better within days as we’re all of us. It was flat out amazing how fast it worked. There’s an entire write up on here somewhere about our experience . FACT is the mectin works I know because I’ve seen it and used it myself. One member of the family refused to take ivermectin and will tell you today. Not taking it was a huge mistake as she was sick for a long time. On another note my pureblood wife works at a school and literally every single teacher that took the clot shot got Covid and then the brainless lemmings lined up for more boosters and ended up with more Covid. This making them by Einsteins definition- Insane.
Get Well Soon…

That is why sub Saharan africa did not have issues from it, they are swimming in Ivermectin and did not need it and never in numbers too the jab. And they had some of the lowest rates even with the lowest living conditions in the world, they did just fine. So they got their "horse meds" and went about their day.

Here what do they do, make it a pain to get for us, now I need a Vet to wright a script for the stuff I could once get at the feed store or tractor supply. And why? Because "they" know it works.

I may want to add tha
I don't know how you're measuring dehydration, but if it's been a couple of days with infrequent urination and/or excessively dark urine, get your ass to an ER immediately before you damage something.

Otherwise, it's the flu - rest, drink fluids w/ electrolytes, try to get down a bit of nutrition, catch up on some reading.

sounds vaccinated……
No unvaxxed which is what pisses me off.I made it 3+ years during the peak of the scamdemic without a sniffle and now it knocks on my door???

You must have never been in the military...we are experts at knowing hydration.

150807-F-PO640-003.JPG

Get Well Soon…
The internet is FULL of bullshit pharma declarations and government propaganda against Ivermectin. Covid vaccine (that does not work and is not a vaccine) is a multibillion dollar industry, and they will do ANYTHING to keep their grift going.

You literally can't read anything in English on the internet if you want to see just how effective it is, not just as a potent anti-inflamatant that arrests the cytokine storm and secondary infections (what actually kills you in the worst cases of Covid), but there is tons of evidence that it actually retards replication of the virus as well.

Our NIH and FDA STILL have ZERO recommendations on either prophylactic or analgesics for Covid, and that should tell you everything you need to know about how corrupt and corrupted our whole system is. If you STILL believe the official bullshit they put out, after being proven to be liars at every turn, you are a fucking moron and unreachable.

Act like an American by doing whatever will piss off the "Dems and RINOs" the most- a cocktail of IVERMECTIN, zinc, Vitamins C, D, and K, etc.

150807-F-PO640-003.JPG
I drank Jack D for 4 days straight with no sleep and pissed that brown color for 3-4 days after... about the time I thought I should go to the doctor, it started clearing up. Maybe I got lucky!

• Haha
Reactions: Cowpokey
Ivermectin

BTW, I ordered from here and got my order and used it. Worked for me. However, you won't get it by the time you kick it now. I would get just to have on hand for the next time.

Ivermectin

BTW, I ordered from here and got my order and used it. Worked for me. However, you won't get it by the time you kick it now. I would get just to have on hand for the next time.
What’s the shelf life on that stuff?

What’s the shelf life on that stuff?
I have seen it as 2 years past the original manufacturers date and up to 5 years, all depends on how it's stored. As with all medicine it will become less effective overtime. You would just up the dose that you would need to take. I ordered the 12 mg dosage for that reason. I got my order March of last year, but I didn't look at the manufacturers date. For me it's cheap insurance.

If your looking for solid medical advice then we are going to need more information to make a proper evaluation.
Please post Pics of the wife / girlfriend or some naked pics of your mom so we can give a proper diagnosis and treatment .

• Love
Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Well just when they say its over I get the fucking Wuhan Flu. This really sucks. Was fine for all 3+ years and now its here.Low fever 100.4 headache but really dehydrated. Its a week tomorrow and I am getting pissed seeing little improvement.I though these were the easy variants?
Nope. Both of us had the Delta about a year and half ago. Had all the symptoms, fever, headache, loss of appetite, loss of taste and smell. Took about three weeks to dump the flu, three more to get our taste and smell back. Was really drug out. IF I took a dump, I had to take a F'n nap afterwards, really tired us out. Wanted to sleep all the time. AND...we are not jabbed either. Mac

My wife and I both got it for the first time, last December. It was a light case of the flu. Was sick for a week and got better a little, each day and took a solid month to completely feel well. Steroids help a lot, if you can find a doc who will prescribe them for covid symptoms.

Reactions: 232593

Pssssttttt.......got a secret for ya.....
Coronaviruses aren't new.....
Its a nasty cold.
Warm weather colds are the worst.

Take 20mg of Ivermectin for the next three days and call me that morning.

Nope. Both of us had the Delta about a year and half ago. Had all the symptoms, fever, headache, loss of appetite, loss of taste and smell. Took about three weeks to dump the flu, three more to get our taste and smell back. Was really drug out. IF I took a dump, I had to take a F'n nap afterwards, really tired us out. Wanted to sleep all the time. AND...we are not jabbed either. Mac

In jan 2008 and again in jan 09 I had the flu, one was H1N1 best I remember.
Lost taste and smell both times.
That losing taste and smell is horse shit. Influenza will do the same damn thing.

:ROFLMAO: Those of us in the endurance sports world have the beer standard (should be the color of a light or pale ale; IPA is no good and stout is really bad).

But as I found out last year, it's possible to get in a really bad spot over 24 hours with a stomach bug and not have any obvious symptoms beyond not having peed much in the previous day. Kidneys are fragile.

In jan 2008 and again in jan 09 I had the flu, one was H1N1 best I remember.
Lost taste and smell both times.
That losing taste and smell is horse shit. Influenza will do the same damn thing.
Yep. Went through those times also. Got none of the "Bird Flu/SARS". Any of the range of flu I have ever had, I didn't lose taste and/or smell (that I remember, anyways). When I had the woo flu, food basically tasted all the same, to me and the wife both. Never experienced that with any of the others. Mac

Last edited:
Ivermectin

Thanks for the Link . looks like their Sales site is out of Mumbai, India
will grab a 100 pack and throw in the Fridge for the future . Never got the poison Pharma. fake inoculation jabs. but.. I have had the Covid 3 times now .

Never tried the Ivermactine or the Hydrocloraquine for Flu. , But I have religiously for many years, always taken daily doses of 'Liposomal' Vit-C, B-12 and D-3 .
1st time Covid was the only one that made me HalfAssed sick, light fever and run-down for few days, also rough cough for few days when trying to sleep . the other 2 Covid times was just an annoyance for few days each time with light fever and run-down.
Can't hardly wait for the next premeditated US Government Bio Lab attack to be thrown at me.

Last edited:
I drank as much body armor as I could, usually a jug and a glass of water, then slept. It knocked me on my ass hard..... for 2 days.
Quite literally wasn't awake long enough to do anything. Would get up to piss, slam fluids, out again. Repeat. Don't think I ate a thing but I had plenty of excess energy stores.

Had it twice, almost exactly the same both times.

I won't be suprised if Gen Q (or whatever) kids come out with two hand and some three eyes.

Pssssttttt.......got a secret for ya.....
Coronaviruses aren't new.....
Its a nasty cold.
Warm weather colds are the worst.

Take 20mg of Ivermectin for the next three days and call me that morning.
Agree with the cold part. Otherwise, man the fuck up, build antibodies and get to work.

It’s. A. Cold. Women stay home for colds.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Agree with the cold part. Otherwise, man the fuck up, build antibodies and get to work.

It’s. A. Cold. Women stay home for colds.
Funny I have had plenty of colds but none with a fever that goes to 103 at times.

I’m glad I don’t get sick…..ever. I might would post about it if I did as silly as that would be.

I got it in December of ‘20. Lost taste and smell for 3 days. I’ve had worse hangovers.

Got it again July of ‘22. Again, I’ve had worse hangovers. Bit of a sore throat and mild headache.

Clinically verified both times.

Rub some dirt on it and walk it off.

P

Last fall, I got diagnosed with the beer flu. The doctor gave me a Z-pack, which I took. The only symptom I had was a dry and scratchy throat that went away after a day. My wife had it, too and she suffered a few more days than I did. But I have felt much, much worse from a bout of the common cold.

By the way, the common cold is also a coronavirus. This was about keeping people home so that voting by mail would become preferred.

"2,000 Mules" by Dinesh D'Souza. Streaming or DVD.

The crazy thing is listening to people who think they had COVID. How do you know? Because a faulty test told you? Then a doctor who got paid for telling you, you had COVID told you. Then you saw the flu was gone for year, and still didn't figure it out. Not a single person knows if they had it or not because our medical industry failed us so completely. And the really sad part is, I know they knew better.

Every time I hear someone say the original strain ov COIVD is the deadliest. I roll my eyes good and hard, they were reporting anything and everything as a COVID in death. They were taking people coming in having asthma attacks, and telling them they had COVID. And they couldn't get emergency breathing treatments. They could get admitted, {trouble breathing} to COVID ward and put on a ventilator though.

Pretty remarkable vid on.paper correlating serious adverse events with specific batches. Wild variations between batches. Hard data and huge sample size. Statistically very significant.

Never seen Dr. Campbell so pissed: