• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Crying Game.......... 2 episodes in 2 days!!

It's another situation where the regeneron monoclonal antibodies have been granted emergency use authorization by the FDA.

To tell someone that they either get that or they are SOL and they get nothing else seems odd.

They are other potential treatments and preventatives where they have been fully fda approved for other issues other than covid that people may prefer for any number of reasons.

The whole situation seems very odd to say you get this one specific option or nothing else is allowed or offered.

Plus, my understanding is that the monoclonal antibodies are given at the hospital and not at home. It would seem to make sense for a number of reasons for the people to have had something available to them at home if there was any change in their condition.

It is NOT a simple prescription.
It requires a procedure. A transfusion treatment.
The article i was reading....hold on.

I found this excerpt especially interesting:
"According to the New York Times, doses of the treatment are available for free, but some patients could pay a fee for administering the drug. It's up to insurance coverage and health care providers. "

If you guys have never worked in the medical field I think you just can't grasp how degenerate, self destructive, and retarded people can be. An emergency room is a dramatic human folly. Sounds like a lot of sensitive folks can't deal with a simple story that's so mundane I'm sure the op has already forgotten.
Did you type that out with the OP’s tiny dick in your mouth? Or just in between.

If you guys have never worked in the medical field I think you just can't grasp how degenerate, self destructive, and retarded people can be. An emergency room is a dramatic human folly. Sounds like a lot of sensitive folks can't deal with a simple story that's so mundane I'm sure the op has already forgotten.
You are absolutely right......can't wait for your mundane death.....which I've already forgotten.

apparently they werent mundane, because OP hated them enough to shit on them after they died....

1/2 of my family works in ERs....deaths happen....never once heard any of them mocking the patients for dying.

frankly, OP sounds quite content that these "anti vaxxers" died......but you come in here with the gaul to call the patients "degenerates"?.....lemme guess, do you also think they were "deplorable"?

My wife is 3 doctors. Fight me. :p

But yeah, I don't care if you are/are not vaccinated. Do I think its questionable given the lack of trials time and testing doubled down by the full court press to get something you have a 99.96% chance of surviving? Yeah, thats just fucking weird and I'm not going to be the test bunny; we all know how thats worked out in the past.

Get vaccinated, dont get vaccinated, whatever. But leave me the fuck alone about whatever I decide to do or not do.

Sent on my iPhone while wearing my Incase of Mandatory Vaccinations, Run Into Woods, Commence Insurgency Tshirt

What is the advantages of the home oxygen meter?
There is a phenomena when people are sick with COVID, that they know they are sick, but don't feel on death's door or have severe shortness of breath yet when the oxygen saturation levels start to decline below mid90's and certainly in the 80's for someone without pre-existing lung problems is a sign if serious impending trouble. Its good indicator of when you really need to get your butt into an ER. They (pulse oximeters) are relatively cheap, I remember sending them to medics in Sadr back when they cost $600 each in 2006, now they can be found on Groupon as low as $12, and other retailers for around $25-30.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jscb1b
1. LOL, see disclaimer #3

2. Both declined any Rx's. You know, because of how tough they are. Oops, I meant 'were'.
Both also referred for Regeneron, as we finally have that available in the county as of 2 weeks ago. Neither one pursued it.
+1 for Regeneron

So the episodes play out like this:

Like most other ER docs, my shifts in the last few weeks have had a fair amount of Covid patients. Yesterday and today were no exception to that. What did stand out was that both days I had a patient come back to the ER that I had seen several days ago with Covid and sent home at the time. The decision on whether to keep a patient in the hospital with Covid or send them home can have multiple variables involved, but, in general most of the time it comes down to one variable- their oxygenation status. If they are above 90% on room air they go home, if they are below, they stay.

Both of these guys when I first saw them (on different days, they were not together) were in the mid 90s on their oxygen saturation. Both of these guys were in their mid to late 40s and one had hypertension and the other had no medical history other than being about 25 lbs overweight. I distinctly remember both of these guys because they were loud and obnoxious about not being vaccinated and loudly proclaimed how proud they were about that decision and each one stated to the effect that they are so tough they won't get really sick and they'd rather die than get vaccinated. Also, as the story always goes, the only reason they came to the ER is because a family member or friend had forced them to come and get checked out. For some reason it seems really important to them that they repeatedly state that.

They each seemed a little surprised when I stopped their vaccination proclamation mid sentence and told them verbatim, "I don't give a shit whether you are vaccinated or not, it does not affect me or my family." I then tried to clue them in that they are the only ones rambling on about vaccination stuff. I tell them what they need to know and that they are OK to go home to which, of course, they revert back to saying they were "forced" to come to the ER.

Fast forward about 4-5 days and that brings us up to yesterday and today. Dude #1 came back yesterday brought in by ambulance at the very beginning of my shift. He was in moderate respiratory distress and his oxygen saturation when the medics picked him up was about 78-80% on room air. In the ER he was on high flow oxygen via nasal cannula with an oxygen sat of 90%. He was still working moderately hard to breathe at that time. I told him I needed to know what his wishes were with regard to being intubated and put on a ventilator if his O2 sats continued to drop. To this he burst out in tears and is literally yelling/crying with just about the same decibel level as his earlier obnoxious proclamations 4 or 5 days ago. He also asks if it's too late to get the vaccination. Ummm yep, it is. He of course states he wants "absolutely everything done", despite his tough guy statement to the contrary a mere few days ago. He also asks if he can be transferred to, "Stanford or somewhere like that." Ummm, nope.

I admit him to the hospitalist and he gets a bed about an hour later upstairs in the step down unit. A couple hours later I get an update from the hospitalist that the guy has gotten worse and is now on 100% oxygen face mask and is sedated and prone in the bed. Hours later, less than 30 minutes before the end of my shift, I hear an overhead code being called in the step down unit and of course it is this guy. Unsurprisingly, the guy does not make it through the code and had no response to code resuscitation. On my way back down to the ER, I had this sudden realization that I had not eaten all day and I was starving. I diverted to the cafeteria and ate a big sammich which was surprisingly good.

Today, same scenario plays out with dude #2 who comes back in respiratory distress but not by ambulance. I won't bore you with all the details but his loud crying and his clinical course was very similar although by the time I had left the hospital this afternoon around 4pm, he had not coded yet but he was sedated and intubated. Just prior to writing all this about 30 minutes ago, I got a text from the hospitalist that the dude was dead.

Disclaimers:

1. I don't give a fuck if you are vaccinated or not. In my friends group/mountain bike group/shooting group, we have people who are and are not vaccinated. The only time this comes up is when we are jokingly fucking with each other and making fun of people who grandstand about their status.

2. With regard to vaccination, probably the only thing I really do give a fuck about is making sure people have a choice and can make that decision for themselves. That being said, you need to accept and live with the consequences of your choices and not be fucking loudmouths before the consequences or during like the two little bitches above.

3. I have been an ER doc for over 20 years, I don't give a fuck what you think you know about medical issues.

Cheers!!
This is my logic. Since the vast population of Hospital First Responders have taken the Jab and my kid as a 3rd Year medical student, her sister and her 0-4 Marine have also. If the Jabs have the unintended consequences everyone is talking about we are really Fucked, so much so that living in a world without modern medical care will be Hell on Earth. So I took the Jab, maybe only have 3 years left until my heart fails, which means I am dangerous.

He said he referred them for Regeneron treatment - they declined.

I see quite a few people completely against covid vaccines yet willing to take this when they are very sick. Isn't this treatment still awaiting fda approval as well?

I have lots of science stuff things in my reportwat, I was a turd wrangler for 32 years...actually more but professionally.

I'm not anything close to a doctor, but I have no equal at recognizing shoveled shit.

Oh by the way. I already knew who you were. Ive seen you're wirk here before.
You are a sick evil motherfucker.
You were a professional butt fucker?

I see quite a few people completely against covid vaccines yet willing to take this when they are very sick. Isn't this treatment still awaiting fda approval as well?
You're talking apples to oranges here. Don't throw that strawman question out there

Dr. Robert Gottlieb, who is principal investigator of some of the COVID-19 clinical trials at Baylor Scott & White, told The News’ Kuchment last August that monoclonal antibodies are already used to fight cancer and autoimmune diseases and are generally well tolerated by patients. Baylor is testing the Eli Lilly and Regeneron formulations, while UT Southwestern is testing the Regeneron drug.

So not the same at the untested mRNA rushed out by, in one case, a company who never made a vaccine before

• Haha
Reactions: Capt45 and Bradu
So you start a thread to bash 2 people that died?....class act there....

Tell me, are you going to start another thread for all the car crash victims that died?

What about a thread mocking all the people that died in your hospital from medical malpractice?

Funny I don't see any threads from you mocking junkies that OD'd

Or do you only post threads when you are trying to spread party propaganda?
Regarding the 2 people that died… they received a Darwin award based on what the OP posted... Mock them and make fun of them all you can.

If the people In a car or motorcycle died due to Darwin Award circumstances, yes they deserve to be made fun...likely thread just for them.

Medical malpractice, now you're trying to start a strawman debate.

Junkies oding... Yep, they deserve the Darwin award too and any making fun of that goes with it.

Reactions: Bradu
What a sad state of affairs this is when doctors talk about dead patients this way. You don't deserve your license. Show some damn compassion and empathy to two families that now have to deal with the loss of a loved one.

Is this the same Bear Pit where people frequently talk about taking personal responsibility for one’s actions and cavalierly talk about people dying for various reasons ALL THE TIME?

• Love
Reactions: thejeep and Bradu
A couple days ago I read a very similar story about silly, unvaxed rubes begging to have their lives saved, etc etc. Supposedly written by a lady doctor in LA with the same pissy attitude as the OP. Coincidense or conspiracy?
One by a bitch doctor in Birmingham AL too.
Until today I thought it was fake bullshit.

A couple days ago I read a very similar story about silly, unvaxed rubes begging to have their lives saved, etc etc. Supposedly written by a lady doctor in LA with the same pissy attitude as the OP. Coincidense or conspiracy?
I think it is a LARP story. I think they tell it to each other with different audiences. I think they use it to virtue signal and pat themselves on their own back. It is like communist fanfiction. I don’t believe a word of it, he may not even be in the medical field. And if he is he’s just an asshole.

It is different when a medical professional mocks the death of his own patients.
They weren’t his patients when they coded.

He initially treated them and offered them a treatment option upon discharge, which they declined. They then decompensated, came back, were treated by other doctors and were too far gone to save.

People should have choices…but as everybody here knows, decisions have consequences.

Reactions: Supersubes

It's been proven shit like that has been copy/pasted across multiple accounts on twitter/facebook from doctors and nurses.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

There's always one thing I noticed with the vaccine people I ran into; they all had a story of how some brother in law/cousin/sisters nephews neighbor died from the virus.

It's been proven shit like that has been copy/pasted across multiple accounts on twitter/facebook from doctors and nurses.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

There's always one thing I noticed with the vaccine people I ran into; they all had a story of how some brother in law/cousin/sisters nephews neighbor died from the virus.
I have two elderly family members who died from it. And a much younger cousin with permanently scarred lungs

you calling this a “story”, eh?

Be clear, now

They weren’t his patients when they coded.

He initially treated them and offered them a treatment option upon discharge, which they declined. They then decompensated, came back, were treated by other doctors and were too far gone to save.

People should have choices…but as everybody here knows, decisions have consequences.

Oh so because they weren't his patients when they coded it is perfectly acceptable to mock their deaths...got it.

They were still his patients at one point in time. There is something called empathy in the medical profession.

Regarding the 2 people that died… they received a Darwin award based on what the OP posted... Mock them and make fun of them all you can.

If the people In a car or motorcycle died due to Darwin Award circumstances, yes they deserve to be made fun...likely thread just for them.

Medical malpractice, now you're trying to start a strawman debate.

Junkies oding... Yep, they deserve the Darwin award too and any making fun of that goes with it.
Awwwwwww............ you must be lonely since your little buddy Choid hasn't been around lately!

736x.jpg

Two anti vaxxers chose infection over vaccination. Then died.

I'm shocked.

1. LOL, see disclaimer #3

2. Both declined any Rx's. You know, because of how tough they are. Oops, I meant 'were'.
Both also referred for Regeneron, as we finally have that available in the county as of 2 weeks ago. Neither one pursued it.
Well this answers my Q's.

Im mid 40s . I got covid first of the month but got regeneron the same day I was positive. Tooks loads of Mucinex DM, tylenol, and sudafed. day 7 was the blood coughing, but i got better. Took a course of Levaquin to prevent follow-up infection.

Today is day 24 and im still coughing and cant sleep, but im able to mildly workout again.

Story is horrifying

Do we get to mock them and blame them for their own deaths like OP did?

Before you answer, hold on, imma grab a sandwich.
Wasn’t talking to you and since you often talk out of your ass….that’s a good place for you to shove your sandwich

• Wow
Reactions: Amanda4461
Wasn’t talking to you and since you often talk out of your ass….that’s a good place for you to shove your sandwich
Yeah....it hits a nerve when it's someone you know doesn't it?....

Might serve you well to remember that

What a sad state of affairs this is when doctors talk about dead patients this way. You don't deserve your license. Show some damn compassion and empathy to two families that now have to deal with the loss of a loved one.
Their families likely did squars on when they'd be getting the Darwin Award.

Yeah....it hits a nerve when it's someone you know doesn't it?....

Might serve you well to remember that
You may we’ll need to up your reading comprehension. In not one single instance did I defend that ER docs callous attitude.

And it does hit a nerve when deaths, like in in my family, are called “stories”.

But then again, you aren’t the German and wasn’t replying to you.

Might serve you well to learn something from this, yourself.

• Haha
OP- Congratulations on the most disgusting post I've seen on the internet in a while, excluding the donkey thing in Mexico, but that's another story... Thought I'd repost this for you in case it's been awhile since you've reviewed it.

"I swear by Apollo the physician, and Asclepius, and Hygieia and Panacea and all the gods and goddesses as my witnesses, that, according to my ability and judgement, I will keep this Oath and this contract:

To hold him who taught me this art equally dear to me as my parents, to be a partner in life with him, and to fulfill his needs when required; to look upon his offspring as equals to my own siblings, and to teach them this art, if they shall wish to learn it, without fee or contract; and that by the set rules, lectures, and every other mode of instruction, I will impart a knowledge of the art to my own sons, and those of my teachers, and to students bound by this contract and having sworn this Oath to the law of medicine, but to no others.

I will use those dietary regimens which will benefit my patients according to my greatest ability and judgement, and I will do no harm or injustice to them.

I will not give a lethal drug to anyone if I am asked, nor will I advise such a plan; and similarly I will not give a woman a pessary to cause an abortion.

In purity and according to divine law will I carry out my life and my art.

I will not use the knife, even upon those suffering from stones, but I will leave this to those who are trained in this craft.

Into whatever homes I go, I will enter them for the benefit of the sick, avoiding any voluntary act of impropriety or corruption, including the seduction of women or men, whether they are free men or slaves.

Whatever I see or hear in the lives of my patients, whether in connection with my professional practice or not, which ought not to be spoken of outside, I will keep secret, as considering all such things to be private.

So long as I maintain this Oath faithfully and without corruption, may it be granted to me to partake of life fully and the practice of my art, gaining the respect of all men for all time. However, should I transgress this Oath and violate it, may the opposite be my fate."

The part about "except those who are unvaccinated" must not have translated well, eh?