• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The D is a Dick - Please Discuss

Drinking scotch is better

They are all crazy

Her sister though, yikes!

My wife is one

Uhm, ya. The consensus is not so much. Nobody likes a "Spitter". "NOBODY" !

Her sister though, yikes!

Uhm, ya. That "Sister" was actually a biological male, her brother Chad, whom you cheated on her with during your Bachorelorette Party was not only HIV Positive, but Herpes as well. It'd be a God Send if the High and Mighty could throw in a case of Anal Vaginal Warts!

Uhm, ya. The consensus is not so much. Nobody likes a "Spitter". "NOBODY" !

Uhm, ya. That "Sister" was actually a biological male, her brother Chad, whom you cheated on her with during your Bachorelorette Party was not only HIV Positive, but Herpes as well. It'd be a God Send if the High and Mighty could throw in a case of Anal Vaginal Warts!
Four word limit, faggot

Four word limit, faggot

You Fucking abysmal Cuck.

No. Not done.

If @Maggot won't fuck ya, which hasn't been proved yet one way or the other, you're a sick fucking piece of shit.

Pro TIp: I'd capitalize the (F) on faggot. It'd have more impact, if'n ya know what I mean. And I think U doo.

20210818_231154.jpg
1630358070045.png
1620327116893.png

20210521_191309.jpg

Four pictures are better than four words since each picture retails for a thousand words each.
FAGGOT

Last edited:
Oh and I might as well shit in your thread too.
This was all the work I could manage today.
That turd was a rough one, if you enlarge it you'll see that it was a taper fit.

Resized_20210914_103036.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
I almost deleted this thread yesterday cause it kept sending alerts and I just started it to fuck with a scammer account. Now I'm glad I didn't delete.

You Fucking abysmal Cuck.

No. Not done.

If @Maggot won't fuck ya, which hasn't been proved yet one way or the other, you're a sick fucking piece of shit.

Pro TIp: I'd capitalize the (F) on faggot. It'd have more impact, if'n ya know what I mean. And I think U doo.
I don’t know what I did to you but I must have done a good job. Why would I capitalize faggot? Is your name actually Faggot? That makes sense, actually.

Corn pop something something