• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Fauci Files.. Tony Got Some Splainin To Do.. Bioweapon?

Probably will receive a large paycheck and then fade into obscurity.
I am certain there is a cushy, board position open at Pfizer or Moderna for him with multi mio stock options to boot.

If absolute inept loosers like Loyd Austin can get as seat on board of Raytheon and rake in millions of $ as a reward for being corrupt inept fucks, then rotate through revolving doors into defense secretary post just because he is black and back on to Raytheon board so can Fauci. End of the day Pfizer and Moderna made big $$ on covid

Remember Loyd Austins claim to fame ROFL

FF835FCD-A45E-4B56-B22E-D45B2B2F86F7.jpeg

Can we please stop randomly using this phrase, or at least use it correctly?

The term stems from heating sand and turning it into glass....IE sandy locations like in the middle east deserts!

Also.....do you see any random large sheets of glass in Nevada?
Limestone makes nice glass.

I am certain there is a cushy, board position open at Pfizer or Moderna for him with multi mio stock options to boot.

If absolute inept loosers like Loyd Austin can get as seat on board of Raytheon and rake in millions of $ as a reward for being corrupt inept fucks, then rotate through revolving doors into defense secretary post just because he is black and back on to Raytheon board so can Fauci. End of the day Pfizer and Moderna made big $$ on covid

Remember Loyd Austins claim to fame ROFL

they were arming and training terrorists, and they knew it. the fact they admit it probably means it was much worse.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Don’t fret guys. Elections are coming up next year. We can vote our way out of this then. 🤣
No shit. Some of my friends are like "wait for the midterms or 2024, Trump gonna get back in"

I'm like "dudes, they have the mathematical algorithm to switch votes, mail in voting, vote harvesting, no voter ID, and the voting machines. Game over."

they were arming and training terrorists, and they knew it. the fact they admit it probably means it was much worse.

Yeah.. notice during Obama years ISIS just kept expanding...then just into 2017 suddenly they started shrinking as soon as the money was turned off, then we smashed them back into the stone age.

Not exactly a wonder why so many countries hate us.

WATCH: Explosive, Unearthed Video Shows Peter Daszak Describing 'Chinese Colleagues' Developing 'Killer' Coronaviruses.​

EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak – who collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology on research funded by Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease – appears to boast about the manipulation of “killer” SARS-like coronaviruses carried out by his “colleagues in China” in a clip unearthed by The National Pulse.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
Media is running propaganda for Fauci hard. Saying that only in a time of anti truth is Fauci a supervillain. They're outright lying about his emails

Media is running propaganda for Fauci hard. Saying that only in a time of anti truth is Fauci a supervillain. They're outright lying about his emails
It's the same old story. His emails were pretty bad, but not nearly as bad or evil as reading this forum or other hard right sources would have you believe, so it makes it easy to take the two, juxtapose them and insinuate that the whole thing is just right wing craziness. Of course it isn't, and he has a much greater responsibility to be truthful than some rando on the Hide, but communication strategy is what it is.

It's the same old story. His emails were pretty bad, but not nearly as bad or evil as reading this forum or other hard right sources would have you believe, so it makes it easy to take the two, juxtapose them and insinuate that the whole thing is just right wing craziness. Of course it isn't, and he has a much greater responsibility to be truthful than some rando on the Hide, but communication strategy is what it is.

Set aside the lab leak that he knew about, his suppression of HCQ and Ivermectin is criminal.

Then he lied to congress about funding gain of function research.

Those are the real smoking guns. Lying about herd immunity and that it can come from a lab are secondary issues he also lied about.

Reactions: John's Friend

fair enough. remember lots of the right wing crazy you see is intentional, some is not...but a good portion of it is. goal, is as you say to juxtapose, confuse, isolate and label.

the emails are bad, at least the ones ive read. but certainly fall short of outright admittance of bio-weapon. however, i would say it doesnt take that much of a logic leap to at least entertain (via your skepticism process) and to correlate said connection. you know...you dont know what you dont know..., right?

Set aside the lab leak that he knew about, his suppression of HCQ and Ivermectin is criminal.

Then he lied to congress about funding gain of function research.

Those are the real smoking guns. Lying about herd immunity and that it can come from a lab are secondary issues he also lied about.
So, I read as many emails as i could, and all of the quoted ones. It appears to me that he didn't "know" about the lab leak. Still with limited access, nobody quite knows about it. What he did was to dismiss the probability of it as being much lower than it actually was. That's horrible, but it is exactly what I am talking about. He should be slammed for doing what he did, but when we start slamming him for doing what he didn't do, it becomes easy to refute.

The HCQ emails were just about the same. They were lies in how information got presented and digested, they weren't really outright lies in the way that is being suggested. What the emails said to me, at least, was that the guy was nothing but a crafty bureaucrat who was most interested in his own power and saving his own skin, and possibly to make the President look foolish.

The mask email is a really good example. He plainly tells an ex colleague that he doesn't think off the shelf masks from drug stores are helpful, which would me, a fortiori that your grandfathers old underwear cut into bandanna shape is not helpful. Now he had told the public the latter were actually quite good. That was a lie. What he didn't say in his email was that N95 and N99 masks were not helpful. By then saying ALL masks are useless according to the liar Fauci, people are (rightfully) accused of twisting his words. That isn't a comment on whether they do, just what he said.

I thought his answers to congress sounded like something that had been vetted by half a dozen lawyers, and probably skirted just inside the law.

fair enough. remember lots of the right wing crazy you see is intentional, some is not...but a good portion of it is. goal, is as you say to juxtapose, confuse, isolate and label.

the emails are bad, at least the ones ive read. but certainly fall short of outright admittance of bio-weapon. however, i would say it doesnt take that much of a logic leap to at least entertain (via your skepticism process) to make said connection. you know...you dont know what you dont know..., right?
Don't disagree with this at all. I am talking about communication, not what I imagine is the truth behind it all. The less you hew to the facts, the more you get out of "conservatives pounce" territory, and the more you get into "conservatives are crazy" territory, in the press.

I think I have said since the beginning what my spider sense tells me happened, but that isn't proof of anything. If i am right, it will not be that I knew, just that my assumptions happened to correspond to the truth.

Reactions: OldSalty2
I don’t understand how you are incapable of putting two and two together. I didn’t need emails to know this man is evil. Look at the terrible authoritarian shit pulled by the govt last year using a dang virus as the excuse. Pure evil and all lies. Only a fool or statist believes otherwise. You are clearly wrong in your assessments and fall under one of the two categories I mentioned.
I guess I'm a fool, then. Because I am not a statist in any way. Frankly, I am much further from a statist than most I see in here who want to spend most of their time having the state restrict who can buy land, who can enter, what we can tell private business to do, whether we should force people into military service.

I don’t like throw out labels but damn the lies and deceit is overwhelming. The Authoritarianism as of last year is appalling. I just can’t understand a man that does nothing but damage control for the govt. Everything you post is trying to explain away the evil. What has been happening is no accident.

Covid was massively and intentionally overblown to steal wealth and power from the people. Pure evil. You claim not to be affected. You will be unless you work for them.
I AGREE THAT THE LIES AND DECEIT, AND ESPECIALLY THE TERRIBLE POLICIES IN BLUE STATES WERE AWFUL!!! My only point is that it pays to point out the lies that are lies, and not the ones that are not, or are equivocal. I've literally never done damage control for any of these policies.

You and I don't agree on the reasons for covid. We don't agree on the vaccine, and we don't agree, to a small point, about mask efficacy. We do agree on the other stuff. I just try to limit my accusations of lies to where I can prove them, not where I think they might be. This is what you see as my damage control. It isn't. It is disagreement with you on some points.

Here's something that fell between the couch cushions that I'm still curious about.

What happened to this skank?

Right around the time we realized coronavirus was bullshit, they pulled her from a CDC lab in Canada along with all of her Chinese co workers for undisclosed reasons and then.....nothing.

A few months later a simple story resurfaces on 'oh nothing was wrong but she no longer works there because reasons' and thats that?

this should be story #1 but nope, we're dealing with sickos in dresses trying to tell me they are normal

😁 At least Fauci ,Pentagon and US NGO's were paying for R&D worthy of Outstanding Science and Technology Achievement Prize, developing identifying Covid19:ROFLMAO:

Wuhan Institute of Virology listed as candidate for Outstanding Science and Technology Achievement Prize of CAS
The Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), under the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), has been listed as one of the candidates for the 2021 Outstanding Science and Technology Achievement Prize of CAS for its achievement in identifying the COVID-19 pathogeny.

Last edited:
Here's something that fell between the couch cushions that I'm still curious about.

What happened to this skank?

Right around the time we realized coronavirus was bullshit, they pulled her from a CDC lab in Canada along with all of her Chinese co workers for undisclosed reasons and then.....nothing.

A few months later a simple story resurfaces on 'oh nothing was wrong but she no longer works there because reasons' and thats that?

This is what we've been saying, since the get-go! I totally agree with you.