• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The FBI warns of threats of 'Dirty bombs' in the wake of their Mar-a-Lago raid

Jack Ruby was convicted of Oswald's murder and died four years later in prison of a pulmonary embolism, in addition to cancer and other health complications. If you entertain the "multiple shooter" theory, then what did Jack Ruby have to gain by killing Oswald?
So you're you're ignoring all the evidence and dismissing the "multiple shooter theory" based on a terminally ill Giancana mob associate's not dying as fast as predicted?

There is more hard evidence proving a "multiple shooter theory" than there is a single shooter theory, unless you're basing your argument on a corrupt Warren Commission Report.

Investigators approached Ruby later when he was in jail to question him in his involvement and he said 'Get me out of here (into a safe place) and we'll talk'. They didn't and he didn't.

Reactions: Animal357
So you're you're ignoring all the evidence and dismissing the "multiple shooter theory" based on a terminally ill Giancana mob associate's not dying as fast as predicted?

No, I'm not fully dismissing the multiple shooter theory, but I'm giving more credence to the single shooter theory. There are those here arguing that Ozwald wasn't up to the task. It's been many years, but I recall standing at the window he shot from and looking down on the street. It was a doable shot, even for someone who didn't have his skills.

The Warren Commission report may actually be bird cage liner, but that doesn't dismiss the evidence supporting the distance and slow-moving target. Regarding Ruby's health, nowhere was it ever determined that he was "terminally ill" at the time he killed Oswald. If you could determine Ruby's motive, it would go along way in determining what really happened.

To the contrary. More and more people are waking up and realizing what the Truth REALLY is.
Not according to the comments I see on FB videos. The brainwashed are convinced that conservatives are evil, cheating, misogynistic, gun-toting, bigoted, racists hell bent on destroying 'our democracy' which basically means 'anything the leftists media wants'

I've seen responses saying 'republicans are stopping things that the majority wants so they should be voted out!'

The lack of any kind of thought past the immediate is astounding. ...like the raid on the POTUS' home. They didn't stop to consider that now that they've set the precedent, their boy (and others) is (are) fixin to be in trouble

M

wonder if that threat is because the fbi is planning on using dirty bombs inside states that are democratically controlled ? or just red states ? either way it sounds like something the FBI would cook up and do kill American citizens .

wonder if that threat is because the fbi is planning on using dirty bombs inside states that are democratically controlled ? or just red states ? either way it sounds like something the FBI would cook up and do kill American citizens .
Maybe you crazy right wingers might try and do that to the boarder. We know how racist you are.

Last edited:
No, I'm not fully dismissing the multiple shooter theory, but I'm giving more credence to the single shooter theory. There are those here arguing that Ozwald wasn't up to the task. It's been many years, but I recall standing at the window he shot from and looking down on the street. It was a doable shot, even for someone who didn't have his skills.

The Warren Commission report may actually be bird cage liner, but that doesn't dismiss the evidence supporting the distance and slow-moving target. Regarding Ruby's health, nowhere was it ever determined that he was "terminally ill" at the time he killed Oswald. If you could determine Ruby's motive, it would go along way in determining what really happened.
Oswald had a shit, $35.00 mail order rifle with a cheap scope that was shimmed in place. He wasn't an 'expert' rifleman or even prepared to go deer hunting with equipment like that.

I stand by my 'multiple shooter' professional mob, CIA hit theory.

i doubt they would use something like that, but they could stop people from voting in person by scaring people...leaving mail in ballots to decide.

Reactions: TexPatriot