• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The FBI warns of threats of 'Dirty bombs' in the wake of their Mar-a-Lago raid

You may have heard about the book that was partially used to blame the OK city insurrectionists called "the Turner diaries" this is exactly what they used as the concept to make patriots and the 2a enemies of the state. Far fetched as it may sound it's out there for all to read.

You may have heard about the book that was partially used to blame the OK city insurrectionists called "the Turner diaries" this is exactly what they used as the concept to make patriots and the 2a enemies of the state. Far fetched as it may sound it's out there for all to read.
We were enemies of the state the minute the left got into power.
All their efforts will be to convince the soccer moms that we are bad people.

We were enemies of the state the minute the left got into power.
All their efforts will be to convince the soccer moms that we are bad people.
I don't think soccer moms give a shit when half the country believes true free Americans are problematic:mad:

I don't think soccer moms give a shit when half the country believes true free Americans are problematic:mad:
They hate men and don't want their sons to end up like their bigoted fathers and grandfathers that worked all the time and came home too tired to play with them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Oswald was a poor to fair shot at best and probably missed, if he shot at all. Johnny Roselli, Sam Giancana's man, however, was an excellent shot and Mac. Wallace, LBJ's hit man, was a world class shot. They all were part of the hit team.
Thoughts on Roscoe White?

Thoughts on Roscoe White?
Thats compelling, given the fact White wrote his confession in a diary. Who writes BS in their diary? But then what former Marine of that era had a diary?

This will make assassin no. 3 to add to the list of Charles Harrelson and James Files taking responsibility for being the shooter.

The shooters say they were either above on the Grassy Knoll or the RR overpass. The blood, brain spray and scalp flap in the Zapruder film says he was below in the storm drain.

Thats compelling, given the fact White wrote his confession in a diary. Who writes BS in their diary? But then what former Marine of that era had a diary?

This will make assassin no. 3 to add to the list of Charles Harrelson and James Files taking responsibility for being the shooter.

The shooters say they were either above on the Grassy Knoll or the RR overpass. The blood, brain spray and scalp flap in the Zapruder film says he was below in the storm drain.
"The FBI ended up seizing the diary" stuck out to me.

I do think Roselli had something going on/to do with it. Six witnesses saw him in the depository.. and the mob was totally livid at the Kennedys for letting RFK run wild after helping old man Joe put his son in the WH.

Because everyone knows nuclear materials for dirty bombs can be bought on every street corner.
Actually, that’s almost true. The sensor source on many smoke detectors can be used to make a dirty bomb. If you have 10,000 of them and can safely extract the americium-241 without killing yourself (probably not for most) Then compact /form it into a workable shape.
But the problem with dirty bombs is the are generally much easier to detect than a real nuke.

So idiots who make threats about dirty bombs are either likely to soon have serious health problems if they actually collected, disassembled and successfully aggregated 10,000 -241 sources, or the newbies at NEST will likely have no problems finding their handiwork before movement to a target location.

Reactions: camocorvette
@Skunk and crew will be on the way soon to retrieve and destory said XP100.
:ROFLMAO:
LOL just fckn with you skunk but your bosses and several of your colleagues are looking very Stasi-esque.
I take particular offense to that; I would never chop up a nice gun!

You won’t see me defending the hoover crew…..

i'm thinking it works something like this.
it is a long video, but even just a few minutes will give you some clues...

I'm only about 1/3 of the way through... Most of what I've watched seems credible. However it does seem to cast (so far) Soviet communism as a "victim."

Did the Bolsheviks scare the crap out of the western elite. I'm sure they did.

But so far the whole thing just reinforces my belief that the state always tends toward oligarchy/turanny no matter the economic or social system it begins as.

I plan to watch the rest when I can.

Mike

I'm only about 1/3 of the way through... Most of what I've watched seems credible. However it does seem to cast (so far) Soviet communism as a "victim."

But so far the whole thing just reinforces my belief that the state always tends toward oligarchy/turanny no matter the economic or social system it begins as.

Mike
I watched the whole thing. I thought it was good, but I did call them out in the Y/T comments section about continually referring to the Nazi's as "Right Wing".

Reactions: OkieMike

Patriots and 2A have always been the enemy of big government, just like dogs chase cats, fish like water, etc

for mainstreet America, their government is far more of a threat to their way of like than any “extremist” private citizen

Reactions: wade2big

Mike
i sped up the replay...
the thing that strikes me as true is that they invent the "threats" so they can justify the taking our money to "fight them".
commies
muslim terrorists
domestic terrorists

IOW, they are projecting what their upcoming plans are. This stinks like the CIA and their MO when tearing a country down to install their regime.

Spoiler: Expect a dirty bomb attack by the FBI 'Trump supporters'.

They don't need to actually do the act to get the same effect anymore these days. The media will spread the propaganda, forming the narrative, then the outraged "public" will demand action, and thus the authority to trample on the rights of Americans will ensue. They've been smearing conservatives for the last 14 years.

Branden

Reactions: camocorvette
i sped up the replay...
the thing that strikes me as true is that they invent the "threats" so they can justify the taking our money to "fight them".
commies
muslim terrorists
domestic terrorists
Oh yeah. It's easy to forget that. My biggest takeaway from the movie was that they list them one after the other, refreshing one's memory. I basically already knew that from thinking about all the wars that we (the US) seem to constantly be in. But, they did a great job in documenting them.

I hope there is more to this threat to justify his arrest ....this sounds like a "thoughtcrime".
wray called criticism of the fbi "attacks", and this was not an accident.

IOW, they are projecting what their upcoming plans are. This stinks like the CIA and their MO when tearing a country down to install their regime.

Spoiler: Expect a dirty bomb attack by the FBI 'Trump supporters'.

That is almost as stupid as Putin's thugs using polonium to poison dissidents. Who has access to enough fissile material to make a dirty bomb? The only ones I know are the deep state themselves.

To the left - words are "fluid" and can be redefined whenever they feel like it.

They redefined a binary bio-weapon and called it a vaccine.
They redefined protest to be called an insurrection.
They redefined speech to be called violence.
They redefined model citizens with zero police records as domestic terrorists.
They cannot say what a woman is,
but they know a bumblebee is the same as a fish.

Oswald was a poor to fair shot at best and probably missed, if he shot at all. Johnny Roselli, Sam Giancana's man, however, was an excellent shot and Mac. Wallace, LBJ's hit man, was a world class shot. They all were part of the hit team.
Where are you getting this? While in the Marines, Ozwald scored 212, which was slightly above the requirements for the designation of Marine Sharpshooter. Oswald took the shot, and he connected at that short distance. He also killed a cop on the way out of the Book Depository. He had the same shooting abilities as another famous ex-Marine marksman who killed many people in Austin, Texas. Charles Whitman, (aka the UT Tower shooter) was also a former Marine sharpshooter who killed or wounded 45 people from distances to 600 yards with a Remington 700 6mm at moving targets.

images (50).jpeg

FBI Agent putting out a dirty bomb .......

Where are you getting this? While in the Marines, Ozwald scored 212, which was slightly above the requirements for the designation of Marine Sharpshooter. Oswald took the shot, and he connected at that short distance. He also killed a cop on the way out of the Book Depository. He had the same shooting abilities as another famous ex-Marine marksman who killed many people in Austin, Texas. Charles Whitman, (aka the UT Tower shooter) was also a former Marine sharpshooter who killed or wounded 45 people from distances to 600 yards with a Remington 700 6mm at moving targets.
A freakin turnip can score Sharpshooter.
Lemme know when they start to hit Expert level.
United States Marine Corps Rifle Qualification Badge
Criteria: Marine Corps rifle weapons qualification badges are obtained after obtaining a passing score, which fall into one of three ranges - 250 - 279 for Marksman, 280 - 304 for Sharpshooter, and 305 - 350 for Expert. Qualifying Marines receive a specific weapons qualification badge depending on the score obtained. Once earned, the qualification badge may be worn for the remainder of a military career, unless a different level of qualification is achieved. Typically, enlisted personnel up to the rank of staff sergeant, and officers up to the rank of captain, re-qualify with the rifle annually. If a Marine achieves the score of Expert multiple times in his or her career, an additional "rung" may be added to the badge to denote multiple awards. Marine Corps weapons qualification badges are hung beneath a bar indicating the type of weapon and qualification level earned. The suspended badge varies in appearance depending on which weapon qualification has been obtained. Marine recruits cannot exit Initial Recruit Training (or The Basic School for Officers) until a qualification of at least Marksman has been obtained.

Reactions: Pbgt
Oswald barely achieved the score of Sharpshooter, a mid tier ranking below Expert and hardly had the same abilities as Charles Whitman.

Charles 'Chuckie' Nicoletti, one of Sam Giancana's notorious hit men sent to Dallas along with Johnny Roselli, was riding in Ofc. J.D Tippit's police car that was supposed to pickup Oswald when he exited the School Book Depository. Oswald learning he wasn't the only shooter and set up as the fall guy or 'patsy' instead refused to get in the car until Tippit and Nicoletti caught up with him blocks away where they again ordered Oswald to get in the car. Details aren't clear what happened at that point but Tippit was shot with a different gun than the .38 later found on Oswald and there were witnesses that saw two men running away. One was Oswald and the second was Nicoletti that was chasing him. Oswald managed to distance himself and duck into a movie theatre.

I tend to believe Oswald's statement to reporters right after his arrest when asked if he killed the president when he responded "No, I didn't kill anybody" which included J.D. Tippit and "I'm just a patsy" after he realized he had been used.

I know Charles Whitman's story well, living in Austin and playing darts in a friend's garage close enough to the U.T. campus that we could hear the shots. He did shoot a guy off a bicycle on Guadalupe St. 600 yds. away and also shot at my aunt who was walking to class. Charles Whitman was also a volunteer scout master and shooting instructor at Camp Tom Wooten, a Boy Scout Camp, the same time I was there at summer camp just weeks prior to the shooting.

Houston McCoy, the Austin police officer that made it up on the tower and killed Whitman, later suffered from PTSD as a result, retired from APD and ended up living in Menard, TX. somewhat a broken man.

Last edited:
Actually, that’s almost true. The sensor source on many smoke detectors can be used to make a dirty bomb. If you have 10,000 of them and can safely extract the americium-241 without killing yourself (probably not for most) Then compact /form it into a workable shape.
But the problem with dirty bombs is the are generally much easier to detect than a real nuke.

So idiots who make threats about dirty bombs are either likely to soon have serious health problems if they actually collected, disassembled and successfully aggregated 10,000 -241 sources, or the newbies at NEST will likely have no problems finding their handiwork before movement to a target location.
David Hahn had an interesting childhood

I forgot that yes, you can buy radioactive shit.
It's just in tiny quantities with *safeguards* built in to make them hard to use.
Been a long time since I looked.

Who needs a dirty bomb when commonly available chemicals will suffice if you know what you're doing?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
You're pretty gullible, aren't you?
Must be a slow day at Uncle Sam’s office. And no I’m not gullible at all. You must be thinking of the other 97% of Americans. I do like some bullshit tho.

Wait. Today is Wednesday. Script says I’m supposed to be gullible today. So, what you got? Feed me some bullshit.

Last edited:
There was apparently SIX different witnesses who saw Roselli in the depository, along with his prints being found at the hide location. And no need to mention Jack Ruby and his connections… it was a mob hit 100%, with CIA and some secret service along for the ride. All 5 NY families + Chicago outfit pitched in to help their old buddy Joe get his son in power, and when he let Bobby run wild going after them and didn’t/couldn’t reign him in, they cashed that check with JFK’s life. Why not just kill Bobby? Because then JFK would be on their ass hard.. snuffing JFK means Bobby is no longer in power.
There’s a reason so many of the documents haven’t been/never will be released.

Last edited:
Reactions: TexPatriot
There was apparently SIX different witnesses who saw Roselli in the depository, along with his prints being found at the hide location. And no need to mention Jack Ruby and his connections… it was a mob hit 100%, with CIA and some secret service along for the ride. All 5 NY families + Chicago outfit pitched in to help their old buddy Joe get his son in power, and when he let Bobby run wild going after them and didn’t/couldn’t reign him in, they cashed that check with JFK’s life.
There’s a reason so many of the documents haven’t been/never will be released.
Not to mention LBJ's guy, Mac Wallace, who's print was found on Oswald's rifle.

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Not to mention LBJ's guy, Mac Wallace, who's print was found on Oswald's rifle.
Damnn never knew about that!

I dont buy the magic bullet just conveniently being found on the gourney completely pristine(fragments found in Conolly's body yet the bullets 100% re-usable). However the path aint so hard to believe... that SOB has massive SD and would be perfectly at home putting elephants down with a head shot ala WDM "Karamoja" Bell and his 7mm Mauser + 6.5x54 M-S.

Last edited:
Reactions: theLBC

I dont buy the magic bullet just conveniently being found on the gourney completely pristine(fragments found in Conolly's body yet the bullets 100% re-usable). However the path aint so hard to believe... that SOB has massive SD and would be perfectly at home putting elephants down with a head shot ala WDM "Karamoja" Bell and his 7mm Mauser + 6.5x54 M-S.
I'm going with the multiple shooters theory from at least two buildings and the storm drain, not one magic bullet by a patsy, and there was some serious lead flying as soon as the limo reached a certain mark.

I also believe it was a case where everyone was required to contribute and get their hands dirty; the mob, the CIA, LBJ, Texas oil men such as Clint Murchison Sr. and the Hunt brothers, so nobody could roll over on the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

i watched this last year when it came out.
it really makes it impossible to believe the "official story", without going as far saying who did it.

I'm going with the multiple shooters theory from at least two buildings and the storm drain, not one magic bullet by a patsy, and there was some serious lead flying as soon as the limo reached a certain mark.

I also believe it was a case where everyone was required to contribute and get their hands dirty; the mob, the CIA, LBJ, Texas oil men such as Clint Murchison Sr. and the Hunt brothers, so nobody could roll over on the others.
Almost 100% guaranteed there was multiple shooters. Simplest explanation is most likely. 1. the differing tone of the shots 2. the way the head moves...
Also the premise of every customer getting some to seal their mouths shut is spot on. No one has nor could have admitted to shit because they'd be implicating themselves bigly as well. And its almost certain that anyone deemed a little shaky was "buried in the hills outside Terlingua". Once you take out Oswald and maybe another guy, everyone else is gone be scared shitless into following the script.
Guys like L Fletcher Prouty that were suspicious and would have intervened/stopped it/fucked the plans up, were sent outta the country or otherwise given some task to be nowhere near Dallas.

Once the CIA had gotten some hit guys onboard with discretely snuffing Castro and then that got blown to hell with Bay of Pigs, those same dudes were rerouted into eliminating JFK in the deep state's + mob's mutual best interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: TexPatriot
I tend to believe Oswald's statement to reporters right after his arrest when asked if he killed the president when he responded "No, I didn't kill anybody" which included J.D. Tippit and "I'm just a patsy" after he realized he had been used.
Jack Ruby was convicted of Oswald's murder and died four years later in prison of a pulmonary embolism, in addition to cancer and other health complications. If you entertain the "multiple shooter" theory, then what did Jack Ruby have to gain by killing Oswald?

Last edited: