• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Good Thing About the Virus

I wouldn’t help a known leftist do shit. They hate you. If they need you they will pretend to like you. I hate the left. All of them. Why should I feel sorry or help out anyone who want to destroy my way of life and enslave my children. That is unforgivable.
Completely agree. Never help somebody who suddenly wants a gun if this somebody is or was known to be against 2A. Let them feel it for real. It's not your's or my problem.

Last edited:
Completely agree. Never help somebody who suddenly wants a gun if this somebody is or was known to be against 2A. Let them feel it for real. It's not your's or my problem.

It’s these kind of leftist turdballs that would have enjoyed seeing someone disagreeing with them get cuffed and stuffed for a trip downtown.

The leftists would love to spend tax dollars on concentration camps for us.

They don’t have any reservations about abolishing the bill of rights as long as their apple cart isn’t overturned.

I would not give them the sweat off my balls if they were dying of thirst.

My leftist brother and his anti-gun zealot of a wife wanted to know if they could “borrow” a gun from me. I was kind and responded yes, but they both have to come out in the desert and spend a few hours learning how to safely handle and use it. They declined because “everyone knows how to use a gun”.

I’m not handing them a weapon that one of them ends up hurting themselves with.

No “class”?
No gun.

If they really want one that bad - they can spend the same amount of time I would spend with them “teaching”, on simply standing in line to purchase. I cannot wait to hear how intrusive it was to fill out a 4473 and wait for the OK. These same people believe that showing ID is the same as trying to stop people from voting.

Who am I trying to kid.
They will never spend their own money or time to aid in their own defense.
Same exact thing happened to me - my brother called last week, told me he might need to borrow something... He's not liberal or anti 2a, but the place he works is full of them, and I suspect his namaste granola girl is as anti 2a as the rest.

Told him doing so would might land me in hot water. He didn't understand. Told him our stupid ass state laws probably prohibit it, and he still didn't understand. Told him to spend five minutes looking it up.... Then he got pissy with me... "Look, I don't see what the big deal is, if you're not willing to help family...."

So I ask him "How'd you vote on the common sense gun safety propositions last elections?"

No answer... (Probably didn't vote, way to busy being a big fish in his small pond)

Told him to start helping himself... Go to my FFL, take the test to get your firearms safety certificate, then I can legally loan you something for a short while... Then we'll head out and get you familiarized with it, then you'll buy a state certified safe or locking enclosure to store it, then...

Then he cuts me off with "nevermind dude, it's obvious you don't want to help protect..."

Told him "Little brother? You better wake the fuck up. Stand for something, or kneel for something worse. You've been asleep at the wheel, on fucking cruise control, and want your big brother to come to the rescue again... You've been complacent, brain washed, and never thought it might matter someday. That someday is today, and you better start paying attention and participating, not just saving up for your next mountain bike or 4 pairs of skis or your next camping adventure..."

Of course I'll loan him something if this lit fuse goes next level shit storm, he's my little brother, but not until he does EVERYTHING I had to because of his passivity and lack of discernment that brought about the laws in this fucktwit state.

It was fun making him squirm, and I'm hoping now that shit is real, that he'll get on-board...

Think I'll start him on 454 Casull, see if he still wants to play.

Luckily, I don't know any anti-gunners. But if I did, and they asked me to lift a finger for them, the answer would not only be no, it would be FUCK NO.

I would refer them to Mike Bloomberg, Nancy Pelosi or Chucky Schumer. See if they will help out a compatriot in need. Some lessons need to be learned the hard way.

Would be funny for gun shops in anti gun places to deny Democratic voters guns and ammo.

First question, are you a registered Democrat? Sorry we dont sell to red coats.

A friend and I were thinking the very same thing.

Reactions: SneakyDingo1
Reminds me of that fuckwit astronaut going to a gun store and getting caught buying an AR. Then claiming it was to show how easy it was to walk out of a store with a Assault Gun". Too bad there's that pesky waiting period and the salesman told him to kick rocks.
Just as braindead as his wife.
Yeah yeah too fucking bad. I am sure a certain member here would still hit it.

Stores that are doing 4k in avg sales are doing 40k+ daily in sales.

80% of those are new gun owners (someone please teach them safety), the other 20% is us gun nuts

----------
the other 20% is us gun nuts
----------

99.9% of those sales would be ammo and reloading components... :)

• Haha
Reactions: SneakyDingo1
I think training is actually over rated when using firearms, so far this year 424 people have been shot in Chicago. Spraying lead doesn't take a lot of skill just crazy balls. Now I know this wouldn't translate into being able to reach out at a 1000 yards but one can get lucky.

Holy fucking shitballs...

E76E5B00-8B73-4FAD-81EF-D71A2777CC70_jpe-1327753.JPG

anim_lol.gif
anim_lol.gif
anim_lol.gif

Im predicting the next medical pandemic in the US will be "Glock" leg.....and hand....and foot.......and knee......and balls........and cat.
What worries me is that there's going to be a "pandemic" of ND's among this group of newbies thus providing the MSM and anti's more fodder for the banning of those "evil guns". Hey, never let a crisis go to waste, right?

I guess I am a bit vindictive. They pushed and pushed their anti gun agenda on us. We never pushed guns on them, own them or don't. That's your choice, don't try to disarm me.

I'm fine with educating and trying to get more people to see our point. But they don't learn so easily, they need to learn the hard way. I don't wish harm upon anyone, but trying to disarm me is doing just that.

They rallied and cried for no guns, let em have no guns. Let em learn the hard way why we fight so hard to keep them. They did this to themselves, when I fuck up I pay for it. They are reaping what they sowed.

Fun Police every where you look, if the dude wants to buy bullets then sell him bullets. Bullets , Ammo its all in the same family.

Fun Police every where you look, if the dude wants to buy bullets then sell him bullets. Bullets , Ammo its all in the same family.

.....but without the yellow thing behind the copper thingy they wont go down the barrel

1585057002911.png

• Haha
Reactions: PBWalsh
I guess I am a bit vindictive. They pushed and pushed their anti gun agenda on us. We never pushed guns on them, own them or don't. That's your choice, don't try to disarm me.

I'm fine with educating and trying to get more people to see our point. But they don't learn so easily, they need to learn the hard way. I don't wish harm upon anyone, but trying to disarm me is doing just that.

They rallied and cried for no guns, let em have no guns. Let em learn the hard way why we fight so hard to keep them. They did this to themselves, when I fuck up I pay for it. They are reaping what they sowed.

Exactly! If the situation were the other way around they would gleefully be dancing in our blood.

Let's say their girl would have got elected, along with a democratic majority in congress. You know the first thing they would have done is pass their wish list of anti-gun legislation and confiscation. Just look at HR 5717.

If the virus would have occurred during an HRC administration they would have been banning guns instead of working on a cure for the virus.

Those same hypocrites would have been calling the cops with anonymous tips on their neighbors who own guns. They would have been laughing at you and your family being led away in handcuffs with the usual "arsenal" of weapons spread out on the front lawn for the press to photograph.

Their ghoulish lost for blood-letting would be partially satiated by watching the swat team burst in your home with a hail of gunfire. Then the coroner carries you and your family out with blood stained sheets over your heads.

Think about the arguments/discussions you may have had with an anti-gunner about the subject.

I had a talk with one idiot a while back about the possible confiscation of AR-15s. I made the comment that if anyone tried to take my firearms then "they would have a problem."

He looked at me and said that I would be the one with the problem and the government has every right to use force to get me to comply with the very law he would be in favor of.

If that asshole would ever ask me for help getting a gun, I'd tell him to kiss my ass and think about what he said. He was okay with agents of the government killing someone like me just because he thought that he and others like him had the moral high-ground.

I won't get into details but I was helping someone to legally immigrate to the US. He and his family are professionals and producers. They don't want handouts from anyone.

The same government that was letting illegals in this country were keeping he and his family out. His wife was very upset with the US government and rightfully so. They were complying with the law and getting fucked.

Anyway, she quickly developed another view of the American people. Her husband said that, "The only people who have ever bothered to help us have been republicans. All of the democrats that I know have refused to help us. That was a big eye-opener for my wife."

He went on to say, "I cannot wait to get my green card and then become a citizen. I'm going to get some nice guns."

That man was more of an American than the ass-wipes that wanted to ban guns before.

Also think about the neighbors that some of you may have had who make the statement; "If someone is breaking into my house, I'm calling you first."

They may have not told you but I'd bet you a case of 6.5 CM match ammunition that they were secretly voting for the dick-heads who want to ban the very gun you would use to protect your home.

What they were really saying when they would call you in the event of a break-in is that they wanted YOU to take all the physical and legal risks. It would not be their ass in court if you shot someone in their home instead of calling the cops who are only minutes way when seconds count.

Fuck those anti-gun pussies. If I was a gun store owner, I'd have a sign up saying, "We have the right to refuse ANYONE."

Then if someone pulls up to the store with a Sanders, Biden, Warren, O'rourke or Harris bumper sticker they won't be allowed in the store.

Word

Same exact thing happened to me - my brother called last week, told me he might need to borrow something... He's not liberal or anti 2a, but the place he works is full of them, and I suspect his namaste granola girl is as anti 2a as the rest.

Told him doing so would might land me in hot water. He didn't understand. Told him our stupid ass state laws probably prohibit it, and he still didn't understand. Told him to spend five minutes looking it up.... Then he got pissy with me... "Look, I don't see what the big deal is, if you're not willing to help family...."

So I ask him "How'd you vote on the common sense gun safety propositions last elections?"

No answer... (Probably didn't vote, way to busy being a big fish in his small pond)

Told him to start helping himself... Go to my FFL, take the test to get your firearms safety certificate, then I can legally loan you something for a short while... Then we'll head out and get you familiarized with it, then you'll buy a state certified safe or locking enclosure to store it, then...

Then he cuts me off with "nevermind dude, it's obvious you don't want to help protect..."

Told him "Little brother? You better wake the fuck up. Stand for something, or kneel for something worse. You've been asleep at the wheel, on fucking cruise control, and want your big brother to come to the rescue again... You've been complacent, brain washed, and never thought it might matter someday. That someday is today, and you better start paying attention and participating, not just saving up for your next mountain bike or 4 pairs of skis or your next camping adventure..."

Of course I'll loan him something if this lit fuse goes next level shit storm, he's my little brother, but not until he does EVERYTHING I had to because of his passivity and lack of discernment that brought about the laws in this fucktwit state.

It was fun making him squirm, and I'm hoping now that shit is real, that he'll get on-board...

Can i be your little brother i love bfr's.

My brother and i talk about shooting. I won't take him and my wife shooting its basically full auto sounds and me loading mags.

I haven’t read all the posts in this thread, so this may have been said already, but here’s my take on the anti-gunners now buying guns. They are buying these guns to protect themselves from us. They aren’t excersizing their 2nd Amenment rights, they are afraid all the gun culture people (you and I), and yes, they lump us in with the ghetto trash, are going to come take their toilet paper and Clorox wipes. When this is over, and shit gets back to normal, and it will, these leftist commie assholes will still be the same gun hatin POS that they always have been.

454 Casull, lmao. Then tell him it's the smallest one you have and you use it to teach kids and women.

Yea I share this view with ya. They know what they have done to us over the years. The blatant lies and taking advantage of every tragedy they can to get there ignorant faces in front of a camera all for their own self-glorification. They are seriously morally fucked up.

That fear of all their feel good bullshit laid bare to the fact that we all know: The weak are meat and the strong do eat. First sign that their perfect little Utopias are falling apart they abandon all that bullshit real fast. They still despise us for who we are and fear us for the same reason.

Are the new people people that were virulently anti gun until their worthless skin was threatened or are they fence sitters riding the flotsam and jetsam of life now coming to the point of making a decision?

There is a difference?

One needs to be told to fuck off the other welcomed with open arms.

I agree. There is an opportunity for expanding the 2A community for by educating low interest fence sitters that are now paying attention. Several friends of mine that would go shoot with me but not spend their cash on firearms of their own are now shopping in a less friendly market. I like to think of this as a red pill moment for them. They should be helped. Anti 2A morons should be directed to the nearest sign vendor for to arm themselves with gun free zone signs.

Reactions: pmclaine
You have to wonder how many of these new gun owners keep their new safety blankets in condition 1, let a alone condition 2/3... I'm guessing very little because they are scared it might somehow shoot someone accidentally.

Good idea, just include a free slingshot. He’ll be good to go. ?

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
This was posted in another thread but I'll show it here as well. For some of you who may have, formerly anti-gun acquaintances, who have now seen the light; show this video to them.

The DHS has stated that "workers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges," are essential.

Scroll down the page and look under "Law Enforcement, Public Safety and First Responders." It is the 6th bullet point.

https://www.cisa.gov/publication/guidance-essential-critical-infrastructure-workforce

Show that to any anti-gun acquaintences.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gar.
A "friend" works in a big gun store, town will remain unidentified. Huge line, over 5 hour wait, but inside, is stepped up hygiene, and only 5 customers at a time. 14 day waiting period and the State doesn't allow carry anyway. Background check for guns AND ammo.
The vast majority of people in line are first time buyers, and mostly liberals who voted for all that crap in the first place.
2 fat, ugly lesbians (it is NEVER like in the magazines), approach the counter, and ask, if they can waive the background check because they have one of "these"? NO, it isn't a concealed carry license, it a marijuana card.
Carefully explained, that the Federal BG check has a line that DQ's anyone using drugs, such as Oh, marijuana? Yeah, that.
Lesbo starts screaming at him that he's a racist and a hater, and a gay basher, and sexist, and on and on. Total hysteria (I know, Hysteria is based onthe latin Hyster, meaning the uterus, and that that kind of behavior is from having a uterus, no matter how neglected)
She is escorted out, several other gun stores are notified and identity is sent along to them.
Been like that for almost two weeks. No gouging, and yet, the sales have been, well, never before such levels.

A "friend" works in a big gun store, town will remain unidentified. Huge line, over 5 hour wait, but inside, is stepped up hygiene, and only 5 customers at a time. 14 day waiting period and the State doesn't allow carry anyway. Background check for guns AND ammo.
The vast majority of people in line are first time buyers, and mostly liberals who voted for all that crap in the first place.
2 fat, ugly lesbians (it is NEVER like in the magazines), approach the counter, and ask, if they can waive the background check because they have one of "these"? NO, it isn't a concealed carry license, it a marijuana card.
Carefully explained, that the Federal BG check has a line that DQ's anyone using drugs, such as Oh, marijuana? Yeah, that.
Lesbo starts screaming at him that he's a racist and a hater, and a gay basher, and sexist, and on and on. Total hysteria (I know, Hysteria is based onthe latin Hyster, meaning the uterus, and that that kind of behavior is from having a uterus, no matter how neglected)
She is escorted out, several other gun stores are notified and identity is sent along to them.
Been like that for almost two weeks. No gouging, and yet, the sales have been, well, never before such levels.

It's too bad we don't get to see a YouTube video of the lesbos getting denied because of marijuana use.

Reactions: Yasherka
I haven't had any Jehovahs Witnesses come knocking since the shit hit the fan.

The annoying Census taker has stopped coming by to demand I complete the form.

The "May or may not have the Coronavirus, Enter at Own Risk" sign I placed on my front yard may have helped.

Thank you for that, I just emailed my local range that is closed for all this BS.

The DHS has stated that "workers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges," are essential.

Scroll down the page and look under "Law Enforcement, Public Safety and First Responders." It is the 6th bullet point.

https://www.cisa.gov/publication/guidance-essential-critical-infrastructure-workforce

Show that to any anti-gun acquaintences.

Thank you for that, I just emailed my local range that is closed for all this BS.

My gun club thought about doing the same. I do know if one other range that is privately owned that is shut down. That seems to be a call from the owner.

donald prob did not even know about it, but he will take credit for it... :cool: